Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

If you won how would you spend it
I've just been watching the Only Fools and Horses episode "Time On Our Hands", in which Del Boy and Rodney become millionaires, after discovering that they are in a possession of a rare and valuable antique watch. They got £3.2 million each after it was auctioned.

So, if you suddenly had £3.2 million burning a hole in your pocket, how would you spend it?

Personally i would put a trust fund in place for the kids so they never had to worry ,buy a big house with plenty room for the dogs to roam and of course the most amazing holiday of a life time, a red merc sl and lots of shoe and handbag shopping
I'd give half a million each to my bro, sis and Mum, but half a mill in a trust fund for my son after he finished doing some kind of training for his future. I'd pay the mortgage off on the house I have now and improve it, ie active conversion and decorating. Then I'd get a cleaner and spend some money on courses for me in my chosen future career.

I'd go on a family holiday and then I'd buy an alsation puppy and a camper van and put the rest in a high savings account and just use the interest. Oh I might pay off my debts as well lol.

Probably have a tenner left after all that.
(06-07-2011, 00:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'd give half a million each to my bro, sis and Mum, but half a mill in a trust fund for my son after he finished doing some kind of training for his future. I'd pay the mortgage off on the house I have now and improve it, ie active conversion and decorating. Then I'd get a cleaner and spend some money on courses for me in my chosen future career.

I'd go on a family holiday and then I'd buy an alsation puppy and a camper van and put the rest in a high savings account and just use the interest. Oh I might pay off my debts as well lol.

Probably have a tenner left after all that.

If mine ever have puppies god forbid vets booked just hope nothing has happened so far I am sure I can save you more than a tenner

When you are passing through in august Kate you have to come and see the dogs you will be so smitten
`I'd have to b borning and clear all debts, and help brothers in law etc. and parents.
then get a house with a good sized garden.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
body transplant so i could have a full new digestive system & 2 new kidneys
we could call you robo lolo if they replaced them with mechanical bits lolo.

That's not boring Jayzee, it's practical and pretty much what I said and I'm not boring *pokes out tongue*.

I'll come and see them on Monday (25th Aug) if that is ok Emily? I'd love to see them *jumps up and down with excitement*.
(06-07-2011, 00:01)Emily of Halifax Wrote: So, if you suddenly had £3.2 million burning a hole in your pocket, how would you spend it?

£1Mii££ion on building a villa in Spain
£2Mi££ion on property as rental income @ £100K per year

£200,000 on anything else I wanted, dream holiday to Thailand China maybe (while the house is being built), furnishings for the house, new car
[Image: New-Skoda-Fabia-Hatchback-Special-Editio...lo-5dr.jpg]

Ok don't all laugh, it is about as sporty as I get....

Sarah
I like the colour anyway lol.

I take it you man property to rent, as there is little money to be made in selling it these days.
(06-07-2011, 08:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: we could call you robo lolo if they replaced them with mechanical bits lolo.

That's not boring Jayzee, it's practical and pretty much what I said and I'm not boring *pokes out tongue*.

I'll come and see them on Monday (25th Aug) if that is ok Emily? I'd love to see them *jumps up and down with excitement*.

Its a date Kate

As long as you like it thats all that matters Sarah
Skoda's are bloody good cars, and fast too! we had a Skoda Octavia estate which hubby had remapped.. it went well!

I'd love to have a Skoda VRs old style or a new Skoda Yeti!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam