Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PLEASE HELP IVE BEEN HACKED AND DEATIVATED
Star 
Hi I was called KATANDKHAN As a MF profile changed to KHANSLITTLEWHORE.. RUBY-RUDE on Adultwork has logged in to my account , after finding my password by snooping through my house! She made me give her £50 to get my account back! She changed the email address on my Adultwork somehow!  Angry I just want my account back and my credits! If she hasn't stolen them already :Sadshe's a nasty price of work she even threatend to stab me. Please help! I need my account back!!! Kat and Khan Smile
What is this woman called? On your other post you call her Ruby-Rose.

Contact Adult Work directly through the website
(14-07-2016, 03:06)1hornylass Wrote: What is this woman called?  On your other post you call her Ruby-Rose.

Contact Adult Work directly through the website

she was called RUBY-ROSExxx   but she has changed it as I cant find her now shes very sneaky :Sad.. I cant contact adultwork as I don't have a profile been trying for days getting stressed now.. I have no income now! and there is credits on my profile!.. there is not even proper help! so shes just got away with it xxx