Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Forum names
So guys and girls how did you all come up with yours mine is obviously self explanitory I am emily and am in Halifax
I always choose derivatives of footballers who were my heroes when young - I have very little imagination.
(01-07-2011, 21:34)Hicky Wrote: I always choose derivatives of footballers who were my heroes when young - I have very little imagination.

bit dense hicky but which footballer

I don't support a big club (well I belive you Geordie's refer to us a s small club in Yorkshire) and he retired about 1979 so i suspect it won't mean much to you Emily. But i do remember him scoring a couple of good goals against Newcastle
How hasn't?
lolo is short for my 1st name scot is cause im scottish
Apparently I have been told my forum name and AW name (ShyAndRetiring) are misnomers and I have to find a new name.
Zombie brain is catching, and I can't think of one!
What about, 'God, I'm great - Ann' or 'Annother Level of Erotic entirely'?
The later is ALEE - sounds good - i'll drink to that.
(01-07-2011, 21:46)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 21:34)Hicky Wrote: I always choose derivatives of footballers who were my heroes when young - I have very little imagination.

bit dense hicky but which footballer
hicky i really try to keep up but football confuses the hell out of me

I'm not trying to attract bloomin' alchies. But thanks Hicky!
Try this one on for size:
Sexy Even Xrayed, Yabbadabbadoo.
(01-07-2011, 22:18)Emily of Halifax Wrote: hicky i really try to keep up but football confuses the hell out of me

Huh Emily, if 22 men can understand it. There's a good chance, an amoeba will understand it. You're just not that interested.
Only joking boys! I love men me. Tongue
Especially the gorgeous, young footballers who can crack walnuts with their thighs. Grrrr Angel