HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous ...and probably will creep back
From an ad on aw date I got 22nd June
LUXURY PENTHOUSE APARTMENT MAIDSTONE
£500 WEEKLY

This flat is £500 weekly but make no mistake if this flat comes back You will not work it is impossible to work here ,
there was another girl at flat when I arrived English worked there few days a week , left wed night never came back but her stealing from customer did , after sending many messages to her thru aw she did not even try to deny and ao what I was left to deal with it , I posted her details on internet this she knows.this began monday of 2nd week and after 3rd weeks money was paid it was gone . Guy with flat i did tell but its just his flat but i did ask if anyone else turned up then he could help them more than me and 1500 up till then im not dealing with anyone else i was there to work.after that electric went , im txting n txtn he then coming4hrs later electric back on. Fixed from downstairs he said.weekend was there monday rent all looks good to work. Monday morning rent paid early afternoon guy with flat ...ross just walks in flat no warning nothing and i quite rude but no reason , but gave me reason to think he was going to do that more , i tt and said working rest of week no rebooking next week..called me very nice and sorry . Txt me next day he in carpark coming up to see me he not want me to leave and soory about having the other girl who worked there problems she is a thief and it was terrible he said .so ge coming up but cant stay girlfriend in car and his birthday. Hrle was there like he said because i was not up i was coming in behind them from shop , he couldnt keep a grin off his face when i saw girlfriend and even if i was up when he txt from flat i would still see girlfriend..girlfriend was the thief that only worked there..

he was told I was leaving and wanted full refund.
.Last Sunday I left and booked into Tunbridge wells.

believing I only know it's Ross fone off he can't be found .
I do have all his details inc s small business registerd to to him.
he is not clever and can be found so I'm Tunbridge wells to work and will send complaint refund request to him. Also I was going to post details of flat and why to avoid it..the guys details I can provide if wanted also actual address of flat and this is the other person that has the flat. https://www.adultwork.com/1360952 or https://www.adultwork.com/BUSTY+ENGLISH+BABE
and message I sent regarding customer I can show also the details I posted that she does know all about are here
@angels2wildkats
also is the person getting the money from that flat.
This flat is bad and can creep back. Becareful
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to angel2wildkat for this post:
  • English-Caroline
[u][/u]
(24-06-2016, 15:19)angel2wildkat Wrote: From an ad on aw date I got 22nd June
LUXURY PENTHOUSE APARTMENT MAIDSTONE
£500 WEEKLY

This flat is £500 weekly but make no mistake if this flat comes back You will not work it is impossible to work here ,
there was another girl at flat when I arrived English worked there few days a week , left wed night never came back but her stealing from customer did , after sending many messages to her thru aw she did not even try to deny and ao what I was left to deal with it , I posted her details on internet this she knows.this began monday of 2nd week and after 3rd weeks money was paid it was gone . Guy with flat i did tell but its just his flat but i did ask if anyone else turned up then he could help them more than me and 1500 up till then im not dealing with anyone else i was there to work.after that electric went , im txting n txtn he then coming4hrs later electric back on. Fixed from downstairs he said.weekend was there monday rent all looks good to work. Monday morning rent paid early afternoon guy with flat ...ross just walks in flat no warning nothing and i quite rude but no reason , but gave me reason to think he was going to do that more , i tt and said working rest of week no rebooking next week..called me very nice and sorry . Txt me next day he in carpark coming up to see me he not want me to leave and soory about having the other girl who worked there problems she is a thief and it was terrible he said .so ge coming up but cant stay girlfriend in car and his birthday. Hrle was there like he said because i was not up i was coming in behind them from shop , he couldnt keep a grin off his face when i saw girlfriend and even if i was up when he txt from flat i would still see girlfriend..girlfriend was the thief that only worked there..

he was told I was leaving and wanted full refund.
.Last Sunday I left and booked into Tunbridge wells.

believing I only know it's Ross fone off he can't be found .
I do have all his details inc s small business registerd to to him.
he is not clever and can be found so I'm Tunbridge wells to work and will send complaint refund request to him. Also I was going to post details of flat and why to avoid it..the guys details I can provide if wanted also actual address of flat and this is the other person that has the flat. https://www.adultwork.com/1360952 or https://www.adultwork.com/BUSTY+ENGLISH+BABE
and message I sent regarding customer I can show also the details I posted that she does know all about are here
@angels2wildkats
also is the person getting the money from that flat.
This flat is bad and can creep back. Becareful
Hi Hunni,
I'm sorry this has happened to you. Touring can be stressful enough when it is going well. When this happens it is really bad. I'm due to tour Maidstone soon. There is only one flat currently advertised on AW, "Flat in Maidstone". Can you please let me know if this is the one. Thanks. Caroline.xx
I am due to go to Maidstone soon. There is currently only one flat advertised on AW for Maidstone. It's on AW today as "Room In Maidstone". Is this the flat.
The flat on aw is not the flat , it is I the same building but a lower floor , I have u the address just so u are sure , there are other flats around this and I have to say are of like this one at all, they are as advertised decent working flats.
The one I have sent you they address of is top floor 2bed and address u probably wouldn't have been given , they do not want deposit etc they only want cash on arrival and u are guided from Maidstone west station to flat , it's such a shame it spoils a really nice town to work and tars everyone around with the same brush , which are not like that .
I would like to add http://www.adultwork.com/busty+english+babe has now had plenty time to reply to post which she does know about, but blocks people from profile and simply ignores the post, instead of questioning or denying it, she totally ignores it and gets herself a rating from someone just on site enough time to book her and rate her and the same day is no longer on the site. And still no identity on profile at all esp face pic there is nothing except another snide rating , kind makes her saying there is nothing anyone can do true. And the new rating esp the way it is her confidence is huge and profile remains not in question , so the flat is coming back she doesn't care one bit about posts warnings etc , as long as she blocks people her profile is never in question whatever happens . I think it's very clear the flat is going to Creep back and someone else is definitely going to be in the same position and the snide profile with no identity at all no pics of face either showing or hidden will still be un questioned......knda speaks for itself really ....nice