Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Error Message keeps comng up - help needed
Wink 
Good morning Admin and everyone

I keep trying to display my telephone number and available today (green light) I keep getting this message:

Exchange error: Source Member does not have spend privilege.......

My AW account is in credit does anyone know what this means as I am supposed to be going away today on tour and it seems pretty pointless if I cant display my number.   I have emailed AW but no response as of yet and I need to cancel things if I cant sort it in the next hour or so.  Any help would  be bonus!

Many thanks, Linzi x
have you tried emailing help centre?x
Hi, its a glitch, message to AW help centre is the answer so hopefully they reply soon.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-06-2016, 11:00)MissHoneyBaby Wrote: have you tried emailing help centre?x
thanks MissHoneyBaby

Yes I emailed them this morning.   Ive decided to put my feet up today, hopefully they will get back to me later today.

Linz x
(03-06-2016, 12:18)admin Wrote: Hi, its a glitch, message to AW help centre is the answer so hopefully they reply soon.

Thank's site admin I thought so, never seen that error before.

Have a great weekend.

LD
If you have credits in your account but they aren't yet available for transfer, that could be why.

Until you get it sorted you could buy a credits voucher to add to your account and that'll give you the £ to display your number.