Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paid in kind
Wink 
HI IM WONDERING IF ANY NICE NORTHEAST GENTS WHO CAN HELP ME GET THROUGH MY DRIVING TEST, IV HAD CANNY FEW LESSONS BUT ITS AFORTUNE AND IM PAYING FOR MY NEW PLACE AT THE SAME TIME SO ANYONE WANTING TO HELP WE CAN SORT AN ARRANGEMENT OUT BETWEEN US. ALSO LOOKING FOR A TATTOOIST ASWELL SO PLEASE JUST GET IN TOUCH EVEN IF YOUR NOT A PROPER INSTRUCTOR YOU CAN STILL GIVE ME LESSONS AS IV GOT MY PROVISIONAL AND PASSED MY THEARY AGES AGO, IM DESPRATE TO BE DRIVING PLEASE HELP OR EVEN IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE LET THEM KNOW I REALLY APPRICIATE THIS AND THNX IM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON XXX  CARMEN XXX Angel
YES IM BACK AFTER A SHORT BREAK MAIL ,RING OR TXT AND IL GET STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU northeastangels7@hotmail.co.uk Angel THNX THE ONE N ONLY SEXY CARMEN X  07596601155  YES IM WANTING A SEXY HOT N HORNEY FUN FILLED BANK HOLIDAY FROM DUSK TILL DAWN ,LETS DO THIS Heart
There used to be a web site called "Paid In kind" which never really took off.

be wary of people that may ofer but will only get you into bad habits, I would make sure that you only go with a proper driving instructor, I used to know a guy in Farnham, Surrey who did actually teach a couple of girls to drive as an exchange deal.

good luck & hope you pass....

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • BUSTY CURVY CARMEN
hi and thanks sarah wife4rent, honestly im desperate to get passed now, its a fortune sarah isn't it but id save in the end as wouldn't have to have a driver r pay taxis, and yeah I think we should have a paid in kind site as we get all sorts of different men with occupations and it would all help us wouldn't it and them really, so why don't you see admin about this as iv not been active on here long but I do seem to be the only northeast lass on the forums?? well if you hear of anything for me let me know and thank you xx
YES IM BACK AFTER A SHORT BREAK MAIL ,RING OR TXT AND IL GET STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU northeastangels7@hotmail.co.uk Angel THNX THE ONE N ONLY SEXY CARMEN X  07596601155  YES IM WANTING A SEXY HOT N HORNEY FUN FILLED BANK HOLIDAY FROM DUSK TILL DAWN ,LETS DO THIS Heart
(25-05-2016, 14:46)wife4rent Wrote: There used to be a web site called "Paid In kind" which never really took off.

be wary of people that may ofer but will only get you into bad habits, I would make sure that you only go with a proper driving instructor, I used to know a guy in Farnham, Surrey who did actually teach a couple of girls to drive as an exchange deal.

good luck & hope you pass....

Sarah x x x

if you can get in touch with this guy please let me no sarah n cheers Carmen x
Sorry but have not seen him in years and you are a good 200+ miles from us here in the south.

You could try putting a wanted tab on your AW profile and putting the details in that.

Sarah x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • BUSTY CURVY CARMEN
Ms Busty Curvy Carmen: learning to drive means you have to concentrate on the road, the your instructor must concentrate on the road too and on your driving skills and not get distracted by any sexual thoughts.

So I feel this is not a great arrangement.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to knight_rupert for this post:
  • Strawberryblonde