Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Massage therapists wanted
Hi guys! Before I start I did want to quickly add this. I know there are alot of scams out there especially over adult work, which is why I was wary about advertising on here but I thought I might aswell. I understand a lot of people will believe this is is as an which is fine as your safety comes first however here it goes.

I'm looking for a massage therapist or 2 to work from a flat in Birminham city centre. You can both live there and the rent will be super low. No bills will be included. Full safety will also be offered as well as clients. You will take home the majority of the earnings.

Why work with me, when you can just to do it all yourself you may ask? 
  • I offer 100% security 
  • I help help out with all the advertising, and make sure you've always got clients and therefore always got money in your pocket. 
  • I provide a flat at super cheap rates which you really will not find anywhere else
  • The main reason however is I am opening a massage parlour in Birmingham city centre which is why I wasn't the girls to build a client following first. Once, the store is open you will be hired to work there, on a permanent job and guarateed income on whether there are customers or not.
I know you guys will still be sceptical but just ask any questions below or PM me. I'm not asking you to do anything, or communication will be clear and concise, and you can chose to opt out at any time if you don't feel comfortable with the way things are going.
(13-05-2016, 06:31)FranksMassage Wrote: Why work with me, when you can just to do it all yourself you may ask? 
  • The main reason however is I am opening a massage parlour in Birmingham city centre which is why I wasn't the girls to build a client following first. Once, the store is open you will be hired to work there, on a permanent job and guarateed income on whether there are customers or not.
Hi Frank,

I might be interested in the job advertised, what is the rate of pay, I assume it will be above minimum wage. What holiday pay do you offer, also I would be very interested in your workplace pension scheme as I do not currently have a pension.

Do you offer private medical care in your pay package?

Best wishes

Sarah x x x

PS I do have a massage certificate from a course run by an ITEC qualified trainer
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • Ana_X, Pixie
Oops...

Seems like frank took my "application" seriously and sent me a pm, sorry frank it was very "tongue in cheek" but you should try and reply to people via the forum as the answers may be useful to others reading the post.

Your average salary is a lot lower than I would expect to earn, unless I was only working one day a week.
You said you would be offering a pension scheme, you do realise that running a brothel is illegal?

What experience do you have of running a brothel / business?

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • Ana_X, TheMistressLola
Lol you're right Sarah I did. However what you have done is raise some very interesting points.
Firstly, I don't understand how £20k per year basic, for working 5 days a week 9-5 can be considered low, especially not in the real world anyway. If you expect to earn that yearly salary by doing one day's work, then I guess that means you currently earn £100k a year at least.
But let's stay on the topic of money, and I'm really interesting in hearing all working girls thoughts on this.. Now I understand £20k basic could be considered low to working girls and I do understand a lot of girls claim to enjoy your job. But how long can you actually be doing this job? Do you guys have plans of what you plan on doing after it all? What do you plan on doing when you reach an age where it's time to retire, what money do you plan to live off? I was merely offering job security, giving you a career in massage therapy in which you would earn a permanent salary, paid holidays and a pension for when you retire. Oh as well as working sociable hours and actually getting days off. Living your life like a normal person.

Now you're right you have got me, I have no experience in running a brothel. But when did I ever mention opening a brothel?
I own a barbers, I have a 50/50 share in a massage parlour and I am also a property developer both commercial and residential.

So you may ask why I'd come on here? Well there are a lot of massage parlours in Birmingham and to be totally honest, for it to survive and be successful you do need to offer that little extra. And by that I mean a happy ending and that is all. However, I'll be honest that would be between the therapists and the clients, any money made from happy endings would go to the massage therapist and not the business.

Job security with a long succesful career.. Whilst living a normal life.
Enough for some.. Not enough for others.
Most girls charge £70+ per client for 30 minutes and your only offering £80 per day, sorry, I don't live in the real world and I would expect at least treble what you are offering if I was working 5 days a week, and I am not sure you would allow me the amount of weeks holiday a year I currently enjoy.

I think if your operating a massage business that offers a sexual service, then it counts as a brothel and even if you are not taking any money off the girls, you may be seen to be allowing your business to be used as a brothel. You may also be seen to be profiting from the sexual service as that is what the client is visiting the girls for. It is a legal problem that you probably need to speak to somebody about,, but don't think you can try and be "clever" to get round it. Just because many operate does not mean that your will be allowed to or that they will not have a sudden purge to close them down.

I have been working for 20+ years, although I am semi-retired now, I have other income streams and am currently working on a new business venture, that is going quite well.

Good luck with your venture.

Sarah x x x
(14-05-2016, 17:31)FranksMassage Wrote: 1) Firstly, I don't understand how £20k per year basic, for working 5 days a week 9-5 can be considered low, especially not in the real world anyway. If you expect to earn that yearly  salary by doing one day's work, then I guess that means you currently earn

2) Now I understand £20k basic could be considered low to working girls and I do understand a lot of girls claim to enjoy your job. But how long can you actually be doing this job? Do you guys have plans of what you plan on doing after it all? What do you plan on doing when you reach an age where it's time to retire, what money do you plan to live off? 

First, the basic wage for most reputable call centers these days (I'm thinking tesco bank off the top of my head) Offers a wage of £20kpa, bonuses, chances to win holidays etc and that's working 9-5 five days a week without taking a dick in the ass. The 20k you mentioned is before tax and insurance IF the premises runs a fill year without being raided and closed.

Secondly, The clued up women of these boards have pensions, savings, have bought their homes or are currently doing so, have exit strategies in place and the education behind them to do whatever the heck they please when they retire from the adult industry. I understand that your post was inquisitive in asking, however there's a tinge of 'white knight' gleaning from it.
OK Frank you've convinced me and as I'm sure your an Equal Opportunities Employer I'd like to be considered for the job on the understanding that it is massage and HE only and no touching me below the waist, I might try my hand (pardon the pun) at Prostate massage but frankly Frank I'm not absolutely sure where it's located but if you let me practice on you I'm certain I can learn to differentiate between the target organ and stuff like the kidneys and appendix etc as it's probably not a good idea to give them a squeeze.

To be frank Frank I think I'm stuck in a rut and could do with a change, the world of Insurance isn't nearly as exciting as people seem to think it is and call me cynical but I've always suspected that the "that's interesting" comment I get from wgs when I tell them what I do for a living may be their default response, you know........."your an Accountant....that's interesting" or "your unemployed....that's interesting" and "you've just been released from Broadmoor....that's interesting".

One last thing Frank and it is important......if you and your mates have got any funny ideas about turning up shit faced on a Friday night expecting freebies then you can think again it's not going to happen so I hope we're clear about that. Well if your happy with my application lets get the wheels in motion..........when can I start.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Nova70 for this post:
  • AnnabelleCollins, Pixie
Wow. Closing. Wise words W4R & Ana!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PrincessJenny for this post:
  • Ana_X