Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice wanted, please don't judge me
(11-05-2016, 20:37)grendel1 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 11:57)Nova70 Wrote: As for the question posed by the OP, well always keep the relationship professional and that means paying for the time you spend with her, now if she offers pictures/filming and you pay for that service and she then asks to use some of that material for her profile I don't see a problem with that but if she asks you to take pictures during a booking purely for her benefit then say no as it's your time that's potentially being wasted.

Doing favours, bartering for services are things we should all avoid it's best to keep it simple , punters hand over the agreed fee and wgs honour your promises on time and services, it sounds so straightforward when it's put like that doesn't it so why complicate it.

Totally agree, I guess I was trying to equate this to when I did do a session with a friend a few years back for her profile, but not as a customer.I would never try to barter for services, that's disrespectful . In the end she doesn't need me to do it, and was my idea. Makes no difference to her either way. It's so obvious to me now, not sure why I had to ask, but maybe others can learn from it too Smile

Yes we must never forget that first and foremost it's a business transaction, how many times have you read on forums about the problems caused when one or both of the parties involved stop seeing it that way, never blur the lines it rarely ends well.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.