Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct Chat issues
I know this has been mentioned before and AW aren't very interested but I am having problems with calls not being received. I only know this as I have had emails from members saying they can't get through to me when I am showing as available for direct chat. The call doesn't show in my call history/error log and I have no missed calls on my phone, but have full signal.

I reported it last time it happened and I got the usual 'no-one else is having problems, tell us if it continues'

It has happened again today so I emailed them clearly explaining I got an email from someone at 16.42 saying they couldn't get me on direct chat, so I changed my availability to unavailable and then made myself available again and the guy then got through to me at 16.43.

Here are the ridiculous responses I have received from AW (they clearly just answer ASAP without reading or understanding my emails)

Our records show that the call was connected, you answered, but the client terminated the call. Please ask them to try again. (so I explained again he got through to me after the time of his email!)

If you made yourself unavailable for calls perhaps the member called you at that time? There are no other complaints today from members experiencing problems with either phonechat or directchat. (again I explained I only did this after he said he couldn't get through!!)

We assume the member who said they were unable to connect was ******.
Between 16.32 and 16:40 they were on a call with another member, then at 16:43 they called and connected with you. (explained yet again  that he had tried between 16.40 and 16.42, emailed at 16.42 to say he couldn't get through, then got through at 16.43!!!)

and their final reply which I cant be bothered to reply to (do I really need to explain for a 5th time that he tried to call before I went offline and straight back on again!!!!)

Unfortunately as the member is saying he tried to call you we have no proof of that he did at the exact time you say and are unable to replicate the problem.
Your online/offline history shows this so there is a chance he tried at the exact time you were offline.
As stated previously we have received no other complaints from members having problems with direct chat.

So, whether you are a service provider or service seeker maybe you could email AW, and update on here any similar problems you are having with Direct Chat and then we might have a bit more to present to AW and hopefully get this looked into.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissSophieGreen for this post:
  • country-gal
I have had this issue for years. AW refuse to even acknowledge and just blame the providers. Basically if you have any issue at all with AW, don't expect any help from them on it.
Felt like I was banging my head against a brick wall!
How interesting , today I had a gentleman whom tried to call me on directchat three times and my directchat log wasn't showing his calls, they have an error list , I asked the frustrated gentleman to try again but he must have given up bless him , its really frustrating because the directchat seems to be so hit and miss !!!! last year over new year they were having issues with the AW sms texts not coming through for booking notifications so a lot of providers and guys trying to make bookings were missing out , I feel for you as AW seem to have problems fixing the directchat issue xxxx
ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is driving me nuts! everytime someone calls it stops working!!!! i just uninstalled n reinstalled it n still doing it!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct Chat Calls Failing Yet Again xAnnax 12 14,076 13-09-2018, 14:59
Last Post: Verity
  Problems With Direct Chat Again xAnnax 0 5,381 13-03-2018, 21:46
Last Post: xAnnax
  Direct cam issues - GOOGLE CHROME AnnabelleCollins 0 4,371 26-09-2017, 12:01
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins
  Direct chat Teen_elly 6 9,825 16-07-2017, 03:36
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  direct chat ladyjosephine 12 18,282 28-06-2014, 15:51
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia