Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How can I avoid being ripped off or bullied?
Right.

Well, I noticed over the years that people who begin all nice and like a friendly foe, eventually end up stabbing me in the back. Would you consider it healthy to chase after a girl for a decade who was just a scrub? This is the part I don't grasp, because if I knew some 'in real life' person being used, I would be able to give practical advice. But my own issues are kind of more hard to cope with.

Could it be my autism, or are people just like that anyway?

https://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-fo...ntage.html

After reading up on some examples of me being mistreated, you may see that it could be due to not being socially dense.
(25-04-2016, 14:54)Pedro Wrote: Right.

Well, I noticed over the years that people who begin all nice and like a friendly foe, eventually end up stabbing me in the back. Would you consider it healthy to chase after a girl for a decade who was just a scrub? This is the part I don't grasp, because if I knew some 'in real life' person being used, I would be able to give practical advice. But my own issues are kind of more hard to cope with.

Could it be my autism, or are people just like that anyway?

https://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-fo...ntage.html

After reading up on some examples of me being mistreated, you may see that it could be due to not being socially dense.

Civil court hun, pay to take them to court its about £140/£180. But 1st you would need to get a Lawer there is no Legal Aid in the UK anymore and then present your case to the courts with all the evidence you can. You would need her real name and address and all proceeding will be forward on to her. But as you are not both civil partners or in-fact in any relationship i don't think you will have a very stable case against her.

More like they will tell you just to not do it again and learn by your mistakes

I would say don't put yourself in a situation to be bullied, i have been my whole life and i try now not to have an opinion or just walk away and not to be lead my your emotions or desirers

www.adultwork.com/2264604
Knobs on the Internet are like mushrooms or weeds. They keep popping back up everywhere. It is really unfortunate, and Facebook is awful too.
Im letting this stay open in the hopes you can stay on track and avoid your usual descent into attacking all of womankind.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PrincessJenny for this post:
  • Ana_X
(25-04-2016, 17:40)PrincessJenny Wrote: Im letting this stay open in the hopes you can stay on track and avoid your usual descent into attacking all of womankind.

I was talking about mushrooms in the other post, but then seeing Jenny in your avatar, well it all feels very Nintendo. Big Grin