Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

traffic
hiya i been on this site for over a year now and hav only ever done really between 1pm til about 9pm...just wondering does it pick up later like 1am or anything as im finding traffic rather slow of late..is it worth a go ? thanks x
I tend to find it quite random. For a while itll be busier nights and then itll randomly swap. Also, just because I'm doing well, doesn't mean that other girls are doing just as well. It changes from person to person.

I think the best idea is to try a couple of night shifts to see what the traffic is like for you.

I'm soon swapping to days to see what the traffic's like for me.

Xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • Cece
Some girls are really busy during the night and stay up to 3am, but then they wake up mid day - their choice.
(20-03-2016, 17:57)laura20 Wrote: hiya i been on this site for over a year now and hav only ever done really between 1pm til about 9pm...just wondering does it pick up later like 1am or anything as im finding traffic rather slow of late..is it worth a go ? thanks x

I find it depends.

My profile is very "mum" next door so tends to appeal more to the daytime punter. When I'm on at night it's more a top up to my earnings, than the bulk of it, if that makes sense?

Take last night for example, there were a lot of high profile accounts on, Chloe Mafia being one of them. My profile doesn't even come close! So as I expected I didn't get a single client!

You need to work your profile and time slots to attract your clientele. Being honest, I'm very vanilla, I'm not boring and love having fun but I'm not the sort of entertainment that appeals to the client that wants more extreme fun. I appeal to the younger male wanting a real life MILF experience or a quick release before going out on the pull. The average man on his lunch break or working from home. The bloke whose wife isn't putting out and wants something more attainable to him in real life. You need to work out who you are aiming at and make your profile suit. Work out what time they pop online and be there. Bummer for me is a lot of my clientele come on during school run times... guess where I am.... yup on the school run lol!

That being said... when you decide all this you also need to decide how much you want to earn. My set up works for me and keeps my bank account healthy however it doesn't earn me mega money. The clientele you aim to attract will also impact your earnings!

You can be online every minute of the day but if your profile isn't grabbing attention from somewhere it won't make a blind bit of difference to your traffic.

Wishing you all the best Smile
There are horny guys on night and day. The best time is whenever is best for YOU. Forget Chloe being on, she's not your competition, nor is any other girl. Late night is my preffered time but I make money through the daytime when I'm on too. Just go on when you want to. Discussions like this are really best in the private area though away from prying eyes x
I agree with Katie , also Chloe Mafia is not going to affect anyone's earnings just because she is on

xx
(04-04-2016, 18:18)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: I agree with Katie , also Chloe Mafia is not going to affect anyone's earnings just because she is on

xx

I thought with a Ferrari and travelling by jet, she would not be doing this anymore.  I must be too naive then believing 'things' too easily.   Wink
No doubt she enjoys it, and who in their right mind wouldnt want more money? Smile she's securing her future x