Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

2016 Q&A with AW Webmaster
Information 
Hi everyone. Its been 3 years now since we had our last Q&A with the AW Webmaster.

We have been given the opportunity to once again speak directly with Webmaster in a Q&A format.

Post will be open for questions for around a week.

Feel free to post your questions below that you would like the Webmaster to answer*.

Rule:

1. Keep the question short and simple, no paragraphs of gibberish just to ask a simple question.

If possible try and keep to the format:

"My question is......."

Once we have a list of questions I will send them off to the Webmaster to answer.

Thanks all

Questions to be sent:

pending....

*AW Webmaster may not reply to all questions.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
1) I would like to know if AW has any plans to do more advertising this year. With all the documentaries about webcamming in the last couple of years AW has now been inundated with new models, while according to sites such as Alexa male visitors are not joining or using the site at the same rate. We sorely need some new customers.

2) Do you plan to attend any adult events/conventions this year? This would help with advertising and give models the chance to attend with you and meet fans like mf c and other sites do.

3) do you plan to fix the issues with justcamit that have been causing members to experienice being booted out of paid shows or not being able to enter at all (they see a load screen)? These issues are NOT on the model's side and I speak for many others.

4) Are you going to fix direct chat as currently only about 7 out of every 10 calls get through? Again this is not on the model's side. This is an issue I brought up years ago at the very first q&a yet it is still happening.

I think that's it for now. Thanks AW for opening up the channels of communication.
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to xKatieBabyx for this post:
  • fetishbootslut, jaciexmya, Jolly_widow, littlelilyx, maturesally38k, Mia_Fox, Miss-Irish-Taboo, MissL, MissRoxxie, Pixie, SecretKisses
Thanks for this opportunity.

My question is about functionality in search for the webmaster;

Could you *please* add an option in search to "Exclude hot lists". This will be a big time-saver.

Currently we have a tick box "[] that are in my Hot List" so I'm hoping it would be possible to add another stating "[] Exclude Hot Lists"

Thanking you in advance.
As with katie above my number question 1 is about advertising too.

1), Do you plan to advertise more to get the traffic volumes up as with all business always needing NEW customers?.
Hi I have been noticing a huge drop in traffic and would really just like to echo the questions already asked. 
Remaining connected is a huge issue with directcam software freezing soon after connection. 
Hope the problem is fixed soon as aw is my favourite site to cam for I'd like to hear that cash register ringing once again.
My main issue is the same as Katie's first point aswell.

My second question is, would you consider changing the minimum pricing for videos? At the moment I am forced to either charge through the roof for my videos or lower the quality so much that the quality is terrible.

X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • Mia_Fox
Hi,

I'm also wondering if you could address the issue of the video quality being reduced as to not have a sky high price, can we not just price our own videos instead of AW doing this automatically?

I'd also like to know about advertising and what's happening this year to ensure more traffic?

Thank you

Hello,

I've been trying to sign up for Dailypay service which I have already done etc but I still haven't recieved any reply and I have countless times sent emails with no response.
I'm trying to get to back to webcamming.

Please sort this out.

Thanks 

BLACKDAHLIA
My question is: Can we have Direct IM in a more prominent position along the top bar on the home page?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Pixie
(26-02-2016, 17:12)Charliescarlet Wrote: Hi,

I'm also wondering if you could address the issue of the video quality being reduced as to not have a sky high price, can we not just price our own videos instead of AW doing this automatically?

I'd also like to know about advertising and what's happening this year to ensure more traffic?

Thank you

I think it would be better to set the minimum pricing to just per minute instead of by file size.

We need to have minimum pricing otherwise we will have others selling their videos at super low prices and pricing us out of the market.

The current minimum pricing system is ridiculous.

I agree with ana about the IM being in a more prominent place aswell.

X