Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

2016 Q&A with AW Webmaster
Freeviews could be possibly capped , its important the men feel rewarded that way they continue to spend without lasses feeling too much of their content is being viewed for nothing ....

Movies would be great if you could upload decent quality clips at reasonable rates , so many decent movies I've had to reduce down to lesser quality just so they sell and that can be disheartening especially as movies can take so much time and planning too do. I guess its not an easy situation aw need to make money , so do us providers and the men who put the credits in first need to get something back so they continue to stay and spend , its finding a balance that works

Kisses country-gal xxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam
I would make a roaring trade on here selling videos (like I do on other sites) if they sorted out their video pricing. I just uploaded a 300mb video and its charging 45 credits for it, a 6min video!!??!?

I also found out that some customers can watch some videos for free if they spend enough credits on the site. Thats BS, so I get nothing for him watching my work that took a lot of time and effort!?

If I could upload my HD videos and charge proper prices for them, they would sell so well. I'd like to sell custom videos too, but how do they pay for these? There is no "tribute" section where I can get funds sent to Me. The voucher section, I cant even find now!

These answers were somewhat condescending to say the least.
Proof that Direct Cam is glitchy. 

And as an aside: I have the best cam, great lighting, Im always ready as I only do Private and guys keeping getting booted out of my sessions!

This particular session was an erotic hypnosis session, do you know how annoying it is when the guy is meant to be in trance and he gets booted from the session and has to try get back in while under trance?? It breaks the whole mood. He's just been booted a second time and probably cant get back in, losing me money.

Attached Files Image(s)

I don't really see the point of Adult Work offering Pre Booked Skype shows....Adultwork has already raised concerns about performers poaching clients and this allows the client to get hold of the girls direct via Skype.

From the girls point of view - it's extremely annoying to have guys messaging you on Skype all the time once they have your address and keep popping up and begging you for shows at all hours. I've been on Skype to my Mum before and had people keep harassing me. I suspect some guys book the minimum show possible through Adult Work just so they can bug you and ask for photo's.

I just ignore them as can't be bothered with the headache for one. Isn't pre-booked cam a bit outdated now? Getting rid of it might reduce the problem Adult Work claims to have. Why can't the members just book via the Justcamit software - it's much better quality than Skype.
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile