Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

2016 Q&A with AW Webmaster
(30-03-2016, 13:10)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote:
(30-03-2016, 13:02)fetishbootslut Wrote: Yes It would of been good if more customers also asked what annoys/bugs them too as they can see some issues it is for us and the customers.  But have to say sometimes with the directcam issue some guys are streaming so much at the same time it can be why they get it freeze I had a guy camming streaming a vid and other programs open then said oh yes it not working so it is them too at times.

I sometimes say to them if they are not connecting are you downloading anything , youtube , etc and they are like yeahh!! there is your problem haha! its not rocket science , maybe some type of system message is in need when guys connect ? For better streaming exit all other sites?! 

Worth a shot you never now , its usaully the simpliest of changes that work for the best 
xxxx

Yes I agree as they dont think that streaming all that will mess the feed up as they have cock ready it takes over lol x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fetishbootslut for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam
(30-03-2016, 13:26)fetishbootslut Wrote:
(30-03-2016, 13:10)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote:
(30-03-2016, 13:02)fetishbootslut Wrote: Yes It would of been good if more customers also asked what annoys/bugs them too as they can see some issues it is for us and the customers.  But have to say sometimes with the directcam issue some guys are streaming so much at the same time it can be why they get it freeze I had a guy camming streaming a vid and other programs open then said oh yes it not working so it is them too at times.

I sometimes say to them if they are not connecting are you downloading anything , youtube , etc and they are like yeahh!! there is your problem haha! its not rocket science , maybe some type of system message is in need when guys connect ? For better streaming exit all other sites?! 

Worth a shot you never now , its usaully the simpliest of changes that work for the best 
xxxx

Yes I agree as they dont think that streaming all that will mess the feed up as they have cock ready it takes over lol x

Cock always take over LOL!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • fetishbootslut
I personally haven't had any issues with direct cam, it might be the internet from the guys end that fuck it up.

The amount of guys who try and come into my room on an iphone over 3G, and then they wonder why they can't see me when I stream in HD on a fast PC with top notch internet.

Maybe I am biased but I don't see any issues with what adultwork said.

I see so many girl slagging off adultwork on social media and then said girls expect support for adultwork!

Also when adultwork had been on the TV yes it brings in a influx of new girls but it also brings in new clients.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Miss Louise Kay for this post:
  • britbabesophie, country-gal, fetishbootslut, kinkydirtybitch, SwingingMilf
Ow yes the iPhone and iPad users are shocking its In out in out shake it all about ! They get told to book Skype!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • fetishbootslut
(30-03-2016, 16:50)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Ow yes the iPhone and iPad users are shocking its In out in out shake it all about ! They get told to book Skype!!!

exactly! more people are using iphone and ipads and android devices making it harder to stream the girls,

Like i say I'm a massive fan of adultwork I think some girls need to stop biting the hand that feeds them.

There are plenty of other sites if you consider adultwork to be that bad, I however will stick with AW
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss Louise Kay for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, fetishbootslut, kinkydirtybitch, Miss-Irish-Taboo
(30-03-2016, 16:12)Miss Louise Kay Wrote: I personally haven't had any issues with direct cam, it might be the internet from the guys end that fuck it up.

The amount of guys who try and come into my room on an iphone over 3G, and then they wonder why they can't see me when I stream in HD on a fast PC with top notch internet.

Maybe I am biased but I don't see any issues with what adultwork said.

I see so many girl slagging off adultwork on social media and then said girls expect support for adultwork!

Also when adultwork had been on the TV yes it brings in a influx of new girls but it also brings in new clients.

I agree about the directcam side that is what I was saying they try to stream etc or get it over 3g and it cant cope with the stream.

It not good slagging anyone or company off publicly over social media that I agree as it doesnt help and it can make those that read it seem oh that shite I wont bother so he can have a double edged effect.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fetishbootslut for this post:
  • kinkydirtybitch
I do more skypes through Adultwork now though for those on there ipad iphone and android to be honest as they know the loyal aw guys that best for them using those xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fetishbootslut for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, MissL
(30-03-2016, 16:54)Miss Louise Kay Wrote:
(30-03-2016, 16:50)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Ow yes the iPhone and iPad users are shocking its In out in out shake it all about ! They get told to book Skype!!!

exactly! more people are using iphone and ipads and android devices making it harder to stream the girls,

Like i say I'm a massive fan of adultwork I think some girls need to stop biting the hand that feeds them.

There are plenty of other sites if you consider adultwork to be that bad, I however will stick with AW

I love adultwork to despite its flaws (which I said in my post ) I make more on there than any other site . I have loads of regulars that I have built up over the years and feel the site is suited to me . X
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • fetishbootslut, MissL
I agree, i think AW is the best when it comes to non-compulsory free chat and the small percentage they take compared to other sites!

That doesn't mean i agree with their blasé attitude towards SP's and some of the points that were bought up have been brushed under the table slightly.

Lets focus on the good points i.e changing the movie pricing etc because that really was atrocious. I hope that gets changed sooner rather than later.

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MissL for this post:
  • Ana_X, CurvyBlondeOnCam, fetishbootslut
We should not ever feel unable to voice our concerns, make suggestions, or respond to unfair criticism. Some of the answers to this Q & A are beyond rude, and actually make me question why AW chose to hold it in the first place.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to xKatieBabyx for this post:
  • MissL, Pixie