Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

webcam worry
Hello everyone,
I have gone into private chat with a cam girl Three different times over the past week, I went in tonight and I said I'm from a certain area to which she said " I know you're from ......", I never told the Lady which city I was from and it made me panic and really star to fret. How did she know where I'm from? It made me feel really paranoid. Is there some way this lady can tell where I'm from or my personal details? I did not say anything crude to her, I was just chatting. She also said are you ready for C2C yet which made me worry even more.

Am I just been daft?
All cammers have access to your IP address, which gives them at best the town you're in, a security measure in case any ill minded service users out there go breaking the law and need reporting to the relevant folk.

Don't fret, she was just using the locale as a talking point - it's something which is taught by other webcam companies.
Just use a proxy if you are that bothered about people knowing where you are from