Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange sex workers!
Sometimes, I have messaged a WG or two asking for i.e anal and then after saying they will do it, they stop replying to my messages. Others just volley replies saying "yes" and the question may not even be a yes or no type question. Also, I text different girls one day and about three of them said the same street and gave similar replies yet their mobile numbers were not the same.

Not trying to be funny, but certain girls should not mark that they do a certain activity if they do not. I've asked women before and their profile lists it as a like, but they can be making it up.

By the way, sometimes the girl you see ain't the one pictured.

Slash rant. Big Grin
How many messages are you sending, is it a text conversation?Long text exchanges can be difficult to maintain, and you may be marked down as a text fantasist.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I was just asking for the area and every reply was 'yes' to each. Normally, you just say that if it is a yes or no kind of question. In general, it happens to be the case that you need an established WG.
Pedro you must be a newbie. It is a common bait and switch we talking about here. They show you pictures of beautiful woman, but you will never meet them. Only ugly woman awaits you. Don't go to them.
The thing is, I was half testing them to see if they were just saying stuff then being a wuss. I'm sure they tick the boxes, but it is all a game of chance.
So were you just time-wasting?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

No. I would have saw them had they been real. But I also was prepared to get a little mucked around too.
Pedro I thought you were retiring, I tend to use AW emails for initial contact and it's one of the things I really like about the site, I let them know what services I'm looking for with respect to their likes list and how longer booking I want, I usually suggest a couple of days and times and then go from there. They can respond to the email at their leisure and of course take a look at my feedback. I prefer using email for the initial contact because you sometimes find they can be a little reticent on the phone or simply too busy to have a proper converastion but if they want a chat on the phone after receiving the email that's no problem.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

(24-01-2016, 20:19)Nova70 Wrote: Pedro I thought you were retiring, I tend to use AW emails for initial contact and it's one of the things I really like about the site, I let them know what services I'm looking for with respect to their likes list and how longer booking I want, I usually suggest a couple of days and times and then go from there. They can respond to the email at their leisure and of course take a look at my feedback. I prefer using email for the initial contact because you sometimes find they can be a little reticent on the phone or simply too busy to have a proper converastion but if they want a chat on the phone after receiving the email that's no problem.

Exactly - email with everything you are looking for is far easier than texting one line questions. Even I've been guilty of one word answers when busy/driving/end of a long day doing other things.

When will guys learn...?

If its not working for you then walk away... Don't waste any more of your time on somebody that does not respond in the manner that they should, if they are not business like, how likely is it that business will not be what it should be, involving you coming on here and ranting about how you got taken for a mug.

If there is a phone number then call the girl and speak to her, if she has responded with a yes then the next thing you should do is call and make a booking, message her again and she will probably just think you rae looking for sex text chat.

The other point is, if it keeps happening to you, then your either very unlucky, choosing the wrong girls or most probably it is you.

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • Strawberryblonde