Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something wrong?
I don't really know how to explain it, but I really admire a woman's body. I know all men do but I think I might be one who admire a women's body a little more than most average men. I masturbate daily to rid my naughty thoughts so I can concentrate on things during the day. I masturbate first thing in the morning and before sleep and I have been doing this for a number of years. Though his method has worked out to keep my cock down during the day, my interest in woman have not changed for the past years. In fact, I feel my fetish are still growing, and I continue to awaken new fetishes. 

One of my early fetish is feet. From looking to touching, and smelling them, I just happen to love feet. Another is face fucking and cock gagging, it is another category that would greatly turn me on just thinking about it. Just who would reject a woman sucking and gagging down your cock. Next on the list is pussy smelling, before I have sex with a lady I always request a sniff between her legs. I want to remember her scent. My list can go on further but I cut it short here.

My preference in woman is also very wide. No nationality, age or specific appearance requirements as long as not too ugly. I see their own personality and features as individual assets. During my college days, I used to have sexual fantasies of my female tutor. At the barbara's the dude that cuts my hair, his wife is a well proportioned European lady with tanned skin, I get a lot of sexual images of her when she looks over at me with seducing eyes. I go to an oriental restaurant and the pretty Asian ladies give me another set of thoughts. Don't get the wrong idea, I am not viewing woman as sex objects and I would never force a woman, but are the constant thoughts normal? How often is it for a woman to have sexual thoughts?
Are you the same person who's been banned twice? Way too much (weird) information in your post for a serious punter.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to xKatieBabyx for this post:
  • Chiltern Line, Nova70
I'm just waiting for the F's & C's and the CAPS!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissSophieGreen for this post:
  • Nova70
Inexperienced punter, pubichairlover or guest the fact that you keep creating new accounts tells me your one of these people who has spent far too much time thinking about paying for sex and not enough time if any doing it and forums concerning the subject have now become a fascination for you and although you often start off sounding reasonably normal your posts get ever more bizarre as time goes on, there really is no point in what your doing your not going to shock or upset anybody as we've heard it all before. So you think a lot about sex, well join the club, I think the myth that men think about sex hundreds of times a day has been busted but it's certainly dozens, you fantasise about women you know/meet, well again nothing unusual about that as long as you can separate fantasy from reality in your thoughts, attitudes and behaviour towards those women.

Make your mind up, either get on with it or accept that your reservations and fears about paying for sex will always prevent you from actually doing it.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

What new account? You guys are wrong to label me as some other guy.
'guest' no worries, once you become older, have your own family or business problems you will forget or maybe laugh of the stage you are passing through..... you are not the first and will not be the last. Unless you chose NOT to have a family or the stability of a job, the choice is always yours.
Not entirely sure what you meant annabelle. If you are trying to imply I have too much time, then here is my response. Businesses, family, money, sex are separate entities. No matter how rich or poor, at what stage and how successful a man is or not, he will have his fantasy
Well that opening post is the fantasy, I think 'Guest' gets off on writing something down and people responding to it. People crave attention in different ways and for different things and I think that's how he gets his kicks.
Maybe register then talk. We see a lot on here. Men do think about sex mainly, yes married ones too. Unless you are trying to label yourself as abnormal, get on with it, or meet women.
ABBIEAXOX