Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JustCamIt Server Error - Can't Log In - Is anyone else getting this?
Hey guys, I'm struggling to log in to JCI on both the desktop app and Lite. It keeps saying 'Server Status: Cannot Connect To Server' on desktop and 'Server Status : Server URL Error' on Lite.

Nothing has changed on my end since I successfully logged in yesterday and I can access the site no problem.

Is anyone else getting these messages? I've tried restarting my computer but that hasn't fixed it.

Attached Files Image(s)

yes just happened to me too just when i was on a roll
(15-01-2016, 18:14)AuroraRose Wrote: Hey guys, I'm struggling to log in to JCI on both the desktop app and Lite. It keeps saying 'Server Status: Cannot Connect To Server' on desktop and 'Server Status : Server URL Error' on Lite.

Nothing has changed on my end since I successfully logged in yesterday and I can access the site no problem.

Is anyone else getting these messages? I've tried restarting my computer but that hasn't fixed it.

not just me then
Glad to know it's not just me (though I was settling in for a big Friday!). Hope Adultwork get this sorted quick Sad
(15-01-2016, 18:25)cassey_fox Wrote:
(15-01-2016, 18:14)AuroraRose Wrote: Hey guys, I'm struggling to log in to JCI on both the desktop app and Lite. It keeps saying 'Server Status: Cannot Connect To Server' on desktop and 'Server Status : Server URL Error' on Lite.

not just me then

Yep down for me too, only logged off for 5 minutes then tried to re login and can't connect to server
(15-01-2016, 18:29)AuroraRose Wrote: Glad to know it's not just me (though I was settling in for a big Friday!). Hope Adultwork get this sorted quick Sad

I wont hold my breath for a quick resolve so stockings are off and im opening a bottle.....night off it is
(15-01-2016, 18:31)cassey_fox Wrote:
(15-01-2016, 18:29)AuroraRose Wrote: Glad to know it's not just me (though I was settling in for a big Friday!). Hope Adultwork get this sorted quick Sad

I wont hold my breath for a quick resolve so stockings are off and im opening a bottle.....night off it is

haha good plan! I'm sure it will be a great night for the lucky few girls that aren't having this issue.
Oh well time to make dinner then off to the cinema for me hahaha
I FIXED IT! They put a fix on Twitter.

Basically what you need to do is change jci.adultwork to www.adultowork in the server in your login box.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with connecting to server Justcamit xkittykatx 2 10,949 18-08-2017, 17:34
Last Post: admin
  Server Error on AW when trying to view profile. JoiBleu 3 5,137 26-06-2017, 19:13
Last Post: admin
  Justcamit - Cannot connect to server Naughtycouple18 0 4,933 27-11-2016, 05:37
Last Post: Naughtycouple18
  JustCamIt - Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server SubMissKate 10 20,474 30-09-2016, 23:21
Last Post: chileangoddess
  Justcamit -Error - Connection Timed Out Ava_Darling 3 6,398 20-08-2013, 00:07
Last Post: Ava_Darling