Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing reviews
So your enjoying your hobby and perhaps you've benefited from reading the reviews written by others and now your thinking about contributing to the knowledge pool by penning your own reviews and asking yourself is it worthwhile ?. Well in my opinion yes it is.

To those outside our world the idea of writing a review about your experience of paying someone to have sex with you probably seems very distasteful, indeed many punters and wgs are not keen on reviews either, but I think they are of value and can honestly say that they've led me to great experiences and helped me dodge bullets on occasions when my cock was doing all the thinking.

So how to go about it, it's usually necessary to join a forum and believe me there are more than you think. Some forums have "required fields" that must be filled in, your usually asked to rate your experience first, Positive, Negative or on some sites Neutral. The area you visited, just give a general location here, the first part of a post code or the town or borough etc, don't give street names or identify hotels or apartment blocks, how much you paid and for how long, were there any "extras" payments over and above the stated hourly rate for specific services. A link to the profile or ad, many punters will simply click on the link before reading the review just to see if it interests them. Some forums have a list of SPs or agencies who you can't right reviews for as it's suspected they have in the past tried to write their own fake reviews, do check these lists as it could save you from wasting your time.

Comms, how did you arrange the meeting was it straightforward did you arrange things directly with the SP or a third party. The venue, was it easy to find where are the nearest transport links or places to park, was the place itself clean and tidy could you take a shower if you wanted to.

The SP, are the pictures genuine have they been photoshopped, what was her attitude like, did you feel welcome and did she seem comfortable with what she's doing.

The sex, did you discuss and agree on particular services and did you get them, were they performed with skill and enthusiasm or was she just going through the motions, was she confident, did she instigate or attempt to waste time. Do remember here your reviewing the SP and not yourself other punters don't want to know what a sex machine you are it's her performance their interested in.

Some forums have limits on the number of reviews that can be written for an individual wg over a certain period of time, this is to prevent the wg herself or those associated with her from manipulating the forum by writing fake reviews, some forums have no limits but I would suggest that if you were intending to write a review for a particular wg and then find she's been reviewed very recently unless you have something significant to add then hold back your review for another time as punting forums should never look like fan clubs. On a personal level remember that a flurry of reviews for a particular wg can lead to her upping her prices and becoming more difficult to book so you could be shooting yourself in the foot by adding to the hype.

You discover a hidden gem do you review ?, that's a decision only you can make it's good to share but I wouldn't hold it against you if you didn't.

If your not confident start with basic reviews that simply cover the above and in time your develop your own style of writing, but the most important thing is to be truthful about the experience. Avoid writing reviews very soon after the event as you can tend to find yourself rather over hyping a positive experience due to post punt euphoria or by the same token making a poor experience sound like the punt from Hell because your still fuming over the fact you wasted your time and money,  give it a few days and let your emotions settle.

Anonymity as a reviewer, this may or may not be important to you, personally I don't tell wgs that I write reviews and don't want them to know so I don't use my AW username on forums, I also write reviews out of sequence so my AW feedback can't so easily be connected with the reviews I write.

Lastly but most importantly remember your writing reviews so that other punters can feel better advised about how to spend their money, your not writing reviews to increase the earnings of someone you've enjoyed seeing or doing a hatchet job on someone you didn't.