Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Watch instead of money
Hello, lol, I just got message like this. Want to share with all of you

"Hi,

I liked your profile. I would like to spend two hours with you. I have unique proposal. Instead of money I would like to offer you one watch out of four. You can pick your choice, all are branded.Hope you are fine with this."

lol Big Grin
How amusing.

This is reminding me of a former boyfriend who took payment for a large outstanding invoice in the form of a cloned watch. It started falling off his wrist one week later.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Gads. Reminds me of the time someone called and asked if I'd take a bottle of Jimmy Choo perfume and an itunes voucher as payment for a session.

My standard response to such silly requests now is 'If I can't bank it and watch it gather interest, it's not an option'.
Drives me mad when they offer amazon vouchers etc. I always say no as I cant pay my bills with that. 'oh but there must be something on there you want' they beg! Err what with £10.00 to include postage!! Would rather just stay on AW and get credits I can bank.
I'm fine with amazon vouchers, I already bought all sorts of things from the site with often free or low postage. Books for my courses(Kindle books don't require postage, and sometimes there isn't enough time before deadlines to go to the bookshop and wait for it to be ordered in), just bought a new ipod shuffle, there's a discounted shop for my favourite lingerie brand on there, sportswear, trainers, loads of things.

I have enough cash going through the bank to fund everything else, and it's only 1 in every 5 or 6 bookings which pays that way(either as a deposit, or full fee), so it's not a problem.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

My ex gf took a brand new laptop as payment for an hour booking once. Worked out well as hers packed in 2 days later.
I have to admit, I did take 10 Kingfisher Answer machines for a punt from a BT guy back in the early 90's - BT Answering Machine No. 203A (just Googled that, not from memory) - Amazing machines and did a great job. They count only went up to 99 messages though.

I am a strictly cash only girl now though.

Sarah x x x
(31-12-2015, 21:31)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I'm fine with amazon vouchers, I already bought all sorts of things from the site with often free or low postage. Books for my courses(Kindle books don't require postage, and sometimes there isn't enough time before deadlines to go to the bookshop and wait for it to be ordered in), just bought a new ipod shuffle, there's a discounted shop for my favourite lingerie brand on there, sportswear, trainers, loads of things.

I have enough cash going through the bank to fund everything else, and it's only 1 in every 5 or 6 bookings which pays that way(either as a deposit, or full fee), so it's not a problem.

Really 1-5, that seems like a lot, do you state on your profile that vouchers are a payment option.

I've always found that good old fashioned cash is the best way to get me through the door.
(04-01-2016, 02:31)wife4rent Wrote: I have to admit, I did take 10 Kingfisher Answer machines for a punt from a BT guy back in the early 90's - BT Answering Machine No. 203A (just Googled that, not from memory) - Amazing machines and did a great job. They count only went up to 99 messages though.

Sarah x x x

You do realise that if you got them from a BT guy he'd probably nicked them don't you, so come on then how much did you make when you flogged them.
(04-01-2016, 16:22)Nova70 Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 02:31)wife4rent Wrote: I have to admit, I did take 10 Kingfisher Answer machines for a punt from a BT guy back in the early 90's - BT Answering Machine No. 203A (just Googled that, not from memory) - Amazing machines and did a great job. They count only went up to 99 messages though.

Sarah x x x

You do realise that if you got them from a BT guy he'd probably nicked them don't you, so come on then how much did you make when you flogged them.

He did not strike me as that kind of person...

I never sold them, I used all of them for quite a long time and they earned much more than they could have ever been sold for.

Sarah x x x