Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25, Blonde petite size 6, pretty, blue eyed phone Host
Hi I am Abbie, fun, sexy, broad minded, with a lovely voice that men says drives them crazy. As I sound innocent and cute with a naughty side as I get turned on.

I am expert in roleplay, I love roleplay, shutting my eyes letting my mind wander together. I love fullfilling fantasies, I am good at being submissive, also Miss Abbie loves to play in her high black shoes, and humiliate and boss a naughty boy around. Rules can be arranged prior to call, as everyone is different, and so they should be. We are all unique, I love to please, its just a case of knowing what turns you on, and always be honest about to me about any turn offs etc.

I will of course do straight phone sex, you dominating the conversation or me. I like both. Im always dressed for the occasion night or day,

What I like, I love 69 position, being on top, but also find it sexy being thrown on the bed and the man having complete control of me. I love to wrap my legs around their body, feel them deeper. Yes, I do love sex, not just for me making someone cum makes me happy. It is an intimate thing and I prefer regulars, who I feel I know. My number is 89021 then 6323 £1.50 per min. Mention the forum ? I will do my best to make it memorable
Abbie xxx

Attached Files Image(s)

ABBIEAXOX
The number and pin code you have given is for another phone chat site. You're not allowed to advertise anything on here that isn't connected to Adult Work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Littleafghanwhore - Sub petite size 4 doll AdultworkPromoter 0 1,363 09-02-2022, 20:56
Last Post: AdultworkPromoter