AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credits debited "manual escrow"
Exclamation 
Hi.

I've just logged on and seen that credits earnt last night have now been debited as manual escrow. Can someone please tell me what this is as it's quite a lot!!

It means someone's claimed back the credits they had held for you - possibly due to fraud on their part or a complaint they made to AW.

Can you prove you provided the service the client paid for, by sending screenshots to AW helpdesk?
(05-12-2015, 13:08)Ana_X Wrote: It means someone's claimed back the credits they had held for you - possibly due to fraud on their part or a complaint they made to AW.

Can you prove you provided the service the client paid for, by sending screenshots to AW helpdesk?

I think so Sad I was on a pvt for like 2.5 hours!! So you can imagine i'm a bit annoyed!!

What was the name of the client?
It will help everyone to know as that way other ladies can look out for him & make sure he doesn't try the same scam. x
(05-12-2015, 13:22)1ndyg1rl Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 13:08)Ana_X Wrote: It means someone's claimed back the credits they had held for you - possibly due to fraud on their part or a complaint they made to AW.

I think so Sad I was on a pvt for like 2.5 hours!! So you can imagine i'm a bit annoyed!!

On a webcam booking? Did you do it via skype? As far as I can remember (I haven't used skype for well over a year) you can go into skype and click on a person's name, then see the past conversation you had with them. It'd be worth taking screen shots of the beginning of the conversation (which should be time stamped) and the end of the conversation so AW can see the time you were chatting with the person. Then send the pictures to AW via the help centre and ask them to reinstate the credits you earned.

Also, username and shame the twat here and on twitter so others don't fall foul of his scam.
It was done via JustCamIt. PVT Sad!!! His username is ADM221 for reference.

I am so angry right now!!!!

Have you contacted AW about it yet?
Be careful talking about this here ladies - don't want to be giving guys an instruction manual now do we!!
(06-12-2015, 19:20)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Be careful talking about this here ladies - don't want to be giving guys an instruction manual now do we!!

It's not a manual on how do defraud, It's simply putting out there that there are ways to prove the conversation took place built-in to AW direct chat program. If anything it should serve as a warning not to try ripping people off.
There's a thread about scammers already in the private section x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  manual escrow QueenSylvySinclairUK 3 5,501 25-05-2019, 12:22
Last Post: MadameSays
  What is Manual Escrow???? Cleo_Specter 8 12,328 09-12-2018, 17:43
Last Post: sexy_little_kate
  Had credits Debited Ms Dee 5 7,745 25-11-2017, 22:44
Last Post: admin
  Help! Manual Escrow? queenofvengeance 10 13,013 18-07-2017, 16:46
Last Post: admin
  Manual Escrow snow leopard xxx 1 4,097 22-10-2016, 22:13