Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Cam Style Chat Site?
Hi!

Does anyone else think a cam2cam chat site like AW would be a good idea?

I know you can cam on sites like pof and the like but I was thinking slightly different. A bit more adult but not necessarily naked, and more in your area as well, and it would be for dating or 1 night stands perhaps and not for cam2cam antics.

I think, maybe if it was just 'browse through women's profiles', if you liked, click on a free webcam chat like you do on adult work, or if not, send them a cam request, and the said woman can say yay or nay. I'm talking (non sexual as well) or maybe an adult section but that wasn't necessarily the angle here. Also, the emphasis is on a cam2cam and not sending a message. Although maybe incorporating a chat up line along with the cam request perhaps an idea?

Also a female seeking men section.

Probably women would get bombarded with hundreds of men I'm guessing.

I dunno, was just an idea, or is there already a site like this? I don't mean omegle or chat roulette either, where for some strange reason, men feel the need to sit there wa**ing or just with their dicks out.
What you're basically asking for is a free cam site, and yes, you will be wanking whatever crap you want to spout to us here. Google free cams, there are many to choose from.
(20-11-2015, 23:04)xKatieBabyx Wrote: What you're basically asking for is a free cam site, and yes, you will be wanking whatever crap you want to spout to us here. Google free cams, there are many to choose from.

No I was asking what people thought about a site for men AND women, where you could chat and meet but chat via webcam, without the message part and waiting for a week if any replies lol! no emphasis on being naked or anything sexual.
I'm sure some dating agencies will already have a facility for chating via webcam for those who want a virtual meet before a real one, but remember LS NO WANKING.
I couldn't see something like that working. What's the benefit to the women? Sitting about webcamming with/for folk who might take your fancy for a one night stand, all the incoming messages, the requests and demands. All the hassle of working on webcam as a profession without the income and the idea that folk might be able to hook up with you...... no. A mix like that breeds entitlement, and the flurry of messages from pissed of men wanting to know why you won't webcam, show face or just meet up so they can fuck you already would likely drive the few women who would use such a platform to homicide.

Truth of it is, some women go on dating sites / free cams for a personal buzz, some - I'd imagine not many. Owed to the fact that if a woman really wanted to, she could pick up a lay within minutes of deciding she wants one.
(20-11-2015, 23:08)LostSoul Wrote: No I was asking what people thought about a site for men AND women, where you could chat and meet but chat via webcam, without the message part and waiting for a week if any replies lol! no emphasis on being naked or anything sexual.

Plenty of swingers sites have cam rooms for people to chat and meet and if you feel the need to get naked then no reason not to

There are also plenty of other sites, in fact there is a whole world of free cam rooms out there.

Is this a school project your doing or have you only just got internet in your part of the world?

Sarah x x x
(21-11-2015, 16:54)wife4rent Wrote:
(20-11-2015, 23:08)LostSoul Wrote: No I was asking what people thought about a site for men AND women, where you could chat and meet but chat via webcam, without the message part and waiting for a week if any replies lol! no emphasis on being naked or anything sexual.

Plenty of swingers sites have cam rooms for people to chat and meet and if you feel the need to get naked then no reason not to

There are also plenty of other sites, in fact there is a whole world of free cam rooms out there.

Is this a school project your doing or have you only just got internet in your part of the world?

Sarah x x x

Yes it's a school project LS and I are working on it together.
Ana, maybe not women sittin' around waiting.

You create a profile. When a person searches for men/women in his/her area, it displays all that are active to cam at that time. You peruse the profile then send a cam request. The emphasis though is on 'camming' and the ability to send a message isn't available. I thought, maybe a short chat up line could be sent with the cam request, say 75 characters, but that's as far as it goes for messaging.

I know lots similar are probably out there but I've not found one that works specifically in this way.
It sounds ok in theory but the reality is, you'd open your cam to someone wanking.
(22-11-2015, 12:00)Del Wrote: It sounds ok in theory but the reality is, you'd open your cam to someone wanking.

Probably right Del. Can't understand why blokes do that. Ruins it for legitimate men.

In this site idea's case though, would just be banned. Report them then banned, and have them banned by their IP address and not by username so they can't just sign up again under a different username.