Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How Safe is Cam to Cam on AW?
Hi!

Do people here think cam 2 cam is safe as regards the internet?

Just wanted to know, with metadata and things of this nature. Is there a chance anything someone does on cam coming back to haunt them at a later date?

Thanks!
It is entirely possible.

Whatever you show on a screen can be captured.
Thats the risk you have to take im afraid .. i can say tho ive been camming a year and nobody has recognized me or done anything troubling..cant speak for anyone else tho x
Yeah, I know any party could record the screen with screen recording software, but let's say, this hadn't happened, I just wonder, if once it's over, has that footage gone forever? or could it be retrieved in some way. You never know with the internet. I was told once, never post any nude pictures on the internet or say anything on the internet you wouldn't say or do in real life 'cause it's never gone. Maybe it can be eradicated (pictures I'm talking here really) but it's an extremely difficult lengthy process to do so.
If you find out how to suck things back off the internet do let us know!
I do think cam 2 cam is relatively safe on AW, I'm sure us ladies have better things to do that screen capture your dick, as lovely as I am sure it is Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my Adultwork page here----- http://t.co/eswFWHgXNQ

My Twitter here--------- https://twitter.com/SexyTeenLayla

Email here------- lovelylayla19@gmail.com
Safe as far as secure but the person that can see your cam could easily screenshot it and distribute it.
Also it is not just AW that we use cam 2 cam other cam sites too on the internet so all cam sites not just one
How can it be "unsafe"? It's not as if they can reach through the fucking computer screen and grab you is it!? Fucking moron.
Inexperienced punter, what he is worried about, is the possibility of cam2cam leaving his computer open to be hacked or/and the cam session being recorded. It could leave him open to a number of threats if this were to happen such as being blackmailed or identity theft etc

Luckily I haven't ever heard of cam 2cam being used in this way and so I suspect it is pretty safe.

As a side note, you may want to tone down the name calling.