Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

psychic mediums
i have one friend who goes every 2 weeks for a tarot reading & she always believes everything they say its going to happen, im too much of a sceptic to take any of it in

have any of u ever been for a reading have the things came true
Dunno if it's the same thing but after my grandma died last yr grandad went to a medium evening, and got a message from her and his mother, she said things that only we would have known, grandad found it quite comforting. I'd like to go but never have time really.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I'd love to go, but never had the balls. I really like an American guy called John Edwards.
Just noticed he's in Glasgow 19th July, but the tickets are £60!
the best is supposed to be the scottish barber gordon smith
If they could predict what's going to happen, they'd have all picked 6 numbers on the lottery, and buggered off (starting with mystic bloody meg)

A friend wanted to see a specific one once in Blackpool, I got dragged bloody everywhere looking for this place, we got there and it was shut.... If she had been any good she would have known we were coming, and stayed open (lol)

Horroscopes are the same, how can life be depicted by stars and planets? Did the Astronomical Unions degrading Pluto from a planet mean all previous predictions were wrong!! Bet they never saw that coming either

(22-06-2011, 20:51)MrSmith767 Wrote: If they could predict what's going to happen, they'd have all picked 6 numbers on the lottery,

But they don't choose themselves what messages they'll get. It is given to them. Supposedly.

I'm not a believer nor am I sceptic. Just curious. I would love to try it, but I'm afraid that he/she will find out what a dirty girl I am. Big Grin

-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
Mr Smith, I'll have to sit down and explain it some time. You ought to go see John Edwards - he does a show called Crossing Over on tv - he is amazing and it can be quite gut wrenching. Especially when people don't realise who has been in contact with them until later or when they get home.
(22-06-2011, 21:02)Gina Faith Wrote:
(22-06-2011, 20:51)MrSmith767 Wrote: If they could predict what's going to happen, they'd have all picked 6 numbers on the lottery,

But they don't choose themselves what messages they'll get. It is given to them. Supposedly.

I'm not a believer nor am I sceptic. Just curious. I would love to try it, but I'm afraid that he/she will find out what a dirty girl I am. Big Grin

well my sis who doesnt know what i do asked her to tune into me, she came back with work is walking all around her i always see men, now i have my sis quizzing me

What does your sis think you do Lolo?
phonesex operator