Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID Verification Help
Hi everyone Smile
I'm having trouble with my ID (my passport) being accepted as Verification so I can start selling things on AW. I all ready have my Verification Photo accepted and have done for a long while now.
I have tried a few times with my current passport but keep getting this back from them...

Sorry but the ID you uploaded for verification was not accepted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The date on the sign being held is not current - must show current date
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please resubmit a high quality photo or scan of your passport, driving licence or ID card.

Every time its about the date but I only got my passport this year and is doesn't expire for years yet.

What am I missing I keep going back to the page where you upload the ID and going over what they say they need and I cant see what I'm doing wrong.
Its a clear picture too its not scanned but its clear.
Hope someone can help because I really want to start selling some things Wink
It sounds like it's to do with the pic where you have to hold the sign saying the date, adultwork and your id number by the sounds of the wording. I think if you up load both items again but take another pic of yourself with the adultwork etc and todays date it should get accepted xxx
(22-10-2015, 11:43)missfilthyposh Wrote: It sounds like it's to do with the pic where you have to hold the sign saying the date, adultwork and your id number by the sounds of the wording. I think if you up load both items again but take another pic of yourself with the adultwork etc and todays date it should get accepted xxx

Thanks it worked Smile I'm now fully a verified member

X