Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

anyone seen sofuckingspecial?
(12-10-2015, 04:33)lara Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 22:30)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Whats with the bitchy comments on here? Grow up girls. Someone asked where she is, if you dont know, dont comment. No need to act like a twat calling them a stalker.

Besides.... do we not have the same right to post something as silly as he did without judgement?.... your quote seems a little contradictory in it's purpose!.

It made me laugh so it was funny but at the same time not the warmest welcome I've ever seen for a new forum member.
(12-10-2015, 10:08)wife4rent Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 22:30)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Whats with the bitchy comments on here? Grow up girls. Someone asked where she is, if you dont know, dont comment. No need to act like a twat calling them a stalker.

I think mine was more flippant - not showing a serious or respectful attitude, rather than bitchy

Did his one line first post really deserve much respect or to be taken seriously?

It would seem his sole purpose of joining was to ask one question that he did not even phrase right. The lady in question was not showing as off-line but not active on the site.

Sarah x x x

I don't think flippant is the right word, how about banal or crass, no no I've got it idiotic.
(13-10-2015, 03:32)Nova70 Wrote: I don't think flippant is the right word, how about banal or crass, no no I've got it idiotic.

I guess you would know...

Sarah x x x
(12-10-2015, 04:33)lara Wrote:

Besides.... do we not have the same right to post something as silly as he did without judgement?.... your quote seems a little contradictory in it's purpose!.

exactly!!!!