Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Asking for password for daily pay
Hi just wondering I applied for daily pay, and I received a email asking what my password was to add the account for daily pay I'm just wondering if everyone who has daily pay did they have to give there password?
If I remember right , yes I did give daily pay my password . Later on you can change your password again .

I hope that's still correct Big Grin

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Okay great thanks for letting me know gave them my password will change it after x
Hi, normally we would recommend never giving out the password, Dailypay (Adultworks Finest Performers) and KinkyDirtyBitches are the only exceptions, never give password out in any other circumstances, never in an email or in texts that request it, even it you think its from AW.

Once added to the service you can freely change the password anytime you wish without letting us know or anyone else.

1am here so will get the account transferred in morning and check first pay for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Just imagine the carnage were any group manager able to add any member WITHOUT your password.

Now THAT is ridiculous, not asking for your password! ;-)
Hi just wondering when I'll start receiving my money, got tol would receive it 2 days ago and still not had or heard anything. Thanks
Hi, processed.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi how long does it take to go into my bank?
Hi, instantly once a member of staff has had a chance to send it.

Should be in at the moment, processed earlier then email sent confirming.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4