Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Just thought i would say "Hi"
Hi

and welcome to the forum Big Grin

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank You to all of you for your kind and helpful comments. I suppose it boils down to how many women are on, how many men are on, its a roulette wheel for us all. suppose we just wish it would land on us all all the time, or at least when we want it to. Thanks again xx
http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3018652
Hi.....and welcome : )

I nearly always go into free, because by the time I bounce back onto my bed I've invariably missed that "kerching" noise.

It can be fun but don't let them zap your energy.... save it for paid sessions.
Don't waste your time blocking.... useless they reinvent themselves.
Don't react to trolls..... and if you want to clear your chat room of freeloaders in 2 seconds en masse.....mention the tip button!.
I found when in free i was lucky to make 30credits a night! Heres a question..when you do do freechat what do u wear? and do you let them see your whole body or just top half? there must be a secret to pulling in so many customers because when i see the girls do freechat they are in and out of calls so much they must rake it in..wish that was me LOL
Hello girls

Well, I find myself in the same dilemma. I have started webcamming only a few weeks ago. I have read through pretty much every single thread on different forums to find an answer.

What I have learned is that there is no 100% fool proof manual out there. I think everyone works different, what girls are prepared to do in group/private, their rates, the working hours, promotion etc. I have seen so many different answers and what works for one doesn't mean it would work for everyone else too. So my plan is to try different things until I find my feed. Like the free chat, I have never done it but I just see it as part of my "marketing" to promote myself until I have a small group of regulars. Everyone has to start somewhere.....

Lots of advice from you girls, thank you so much for that by the way Smile

Mara x
Totally agree with what Mara has said.

One thing I have noticed is they all seem to have the ability to pick up on my mood, and this impacts on what I earn.... so try to be in a positive frame of mind before I log in.

Re: how much on show, I don't have much of a "top half", so have to use what I have so tend to show whole body, obviously if I'm wearing anything too revealing/see through then I'll stick a robe on, and if they want me to change position I ask them to tip.

One evening I stuck an old tatty fluffy dressing gown on (super sexy not), zoomed in on it so this was all they could see & apparently it was still sexy.... ?
Hello to a fellow Cornwall lady and welcome to the forum.

It is just see how it goes for you regarding free chat some it works others it doesnt or they dont want too. Have fun xx
Hi & welcome!

Personally I cant stand Freechat, I think the last time I went in it was about 3 years ago for all of 5 mins. When I did do it I always set the limit of free mins to 5 in a 24 hour period. I should probably do it more when I'm quite but it makes me lose the will to live.

Hi and welcome.

I earn way better when I'm in free chat, but its draining mentally: I do dress up and make an effort to smile and flirt with my body langauge as mentioned above they pick up on it if you look annoyed or miserable so dont go on if your feeling stressed just switch it off as it really is tiring.

I do not give them anything other than a cleavage to look at, I dont speak in free or very very rarely, I only type and I dont stand up show my ass or outfit that way if they want to see more or the rest of my outfit they have to click into private. Your in control so dont be afraid to say no or boot anyone.

I think it drags in people that probably wouldn't normally click through straight to group and private as some wont risk wasting money on a girl without seeing her in free first where they could really decide if they want to spend the money or not (I suppose this is where a really good profile comes in though) and like to ask questions in case you wont do what they like if its something out of the ordinary usually the taboo guys but again if they ask anything only give them yes or no dont talk to them about their fetish, those are freeloaders who you'll never usually get into your room as they find out everything in free. Just say things like 'why dont you come find out'.

Hope this makes sense and helps xx