Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Unable to book Skype
Anyone else having problems with booking Skype shows.
Someone wanted to book with me yesterday but said they were getting a server error when trying to book and now somebody else has said the same.
I have emailed AW about it but sure they are up to their eyes in emails at the mo!
Had it all of last night, was reccomended to book a phone chat booking instead and that is supposed to work. I just made the gent purchase one of my special offers, cover cam over and tell him to stay in chat for the allocated time then popped over to skype. Alot of effort but better than not having a booking xx
Hey , the same happened to me also , the guy had to put through a phone booking instead , just make sure you send him your skype Tongue
Yeah he just did a phone booking and amended the price. Who knows what I'll actually end up with due to the VAT but don't care as it least it was something.
We really don't need this problem on top of everything else right now.
What a pain have they answered you as to whether they have sorted it or not? x
here's the reply

Hello

Thank you for your email.

All members must verify their location before they can continue to book web cam sessions.

Please ask the members who are having issues to contact the Help centre directly so we can assist them further.

Regards

Great, how many people won't bother
Why do they have to confirm there locations is this for the VAT charging rate depending on which country they are?! Like you say how many will bother they are horny just want to book and cam !
I guess it's all linked to the VAT thing, if outside EU they don't have to pay it.

They aren't being asked to confirm where they live for phone booking though. When someone put through a booking and amended it to the correct price for cam it showed as 20% less than he had paid. So is phone chat included in this whole new VAT thing or not?!?!?
I asked why they didn't need to verify for a phone booking and thus is the response.....

If members have not already verified their location then members will need to do so before making any type of booking including Phone Chat.
Message on AW now that the skype booking form now fixed so get booking guys x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to book Skype courtney_morgan 3 8,133 02-06-2014, 19:17
Last Post: likesitrough