Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Help !! urgent have i been hacked?
hi I received a few emails off AW at 1am stating....

Dear Scarlett_Bunnyx

Thank you for registering with AdultWork.com, we wish you every success with your online business.

So that we can combat fraud and misrepresentation, and order to continue your membership, you are required to supply a face picture and some photo ID within 24 hours.

The face picture must be as follows:

A non-nude photograph of yourself holding a sign with the words "AdultWork.com User ID: 3010579" and today's date handwritten on it.

The ID must be one of the following:

- Passport (excluding Albania, Romania, Latvia & Ukraine)
- Government ID Card
- Driving Licence

Your full name and date of birth must be visible.

If you are creating a couple profile we require ID and a face picture for both of you.

Your ID can be uploaded here:

http://www.adultwork.com/AdvisorVerification.asp

If we do not receive anything within 24 hours your profile/membership will be suspended until you do supply it.

Thank you for your cooperation, it helps us protect the Site for the benefit of it's members such as yourself.

Thanks and regards

The AdultWork.com Team

THE SECOND ONE***********************************
Hello Scarlett_Bunnyx

In order to continue with your verification we now require you to upload a new face photo.

This photo must show your face clearly visible and in one hand you must have a handwritten sign saying AdultWork.com User ID: 3010579, and today's date, (+3 days max). In the other hand please hold the ID you submitted so that your picture and the information on it is clearly visible.

This extra step has been required so that we can be 100% sure that the information you have supplied already is legitimate.

Thanks and regards

The AdultWork.com Team

****************************************3RD ONE************

Hello Scarlett_Bunnyx

Unfortunately we are unable to accept your face photo. Common reasons for this include.

- The date on the document is too far in the past. The date should be within the last couple of days.
- The picture appears to have been tampered with in a photo editing program, so does not appear to be genuine.

If you wish to proceed you will need to supply a new face photo.

Thanks and regards

The AdultWork.com Team

Like what the hell?? ive been on aw since june this year, I do webcams and phone chat have 26 feedback but all of a sudden I get these emails?
I uploaded my verification photo when I joined and all was well, I couldn't fully verify as I don't have a passport. I'm also on daily pay and have been having a successful steady income daily. please help as I received another saying my profile going to be suspended / removed by 1 am tonight! x thanks all
Are these emails on AW or your personal email account. What happens when you login to AW? If you've been hacked your account will look like it always does, but if not and it is a genuine request from AW then you should get these notifications when you log in.
It happened to me a few years ago after working on the site for a long period of time. They never explained why they wanted to verify me again but if you want to work there, you have to go along with their request.
(01-10-2015, 13:28)greeneyes76 Wrote: Are these emails on AW or your personal email account. What happens when you login to AW? If you've been hacked your account will look like it always does, but if not and it is a genuine request from AW then you should get these notifications when you log in.
It happened to me a few years ago after working on the site for a long period of time. They never explained why they wanted to verify me again but if you want to work there, you have to go along with their request.

these have came through my email address. I was concerned as it stated someone had tried to upload a new verification face photo? which wasn't me x

I would love to become fully verified but I don't have a passport and I only have a provisional license, do they accept a citizen card does anyone know? thanks all x
i was told they do accept a citizan card..i emailed a.w about it they told me themselves but a passport is actually easier to obtain than a citizan card just more expensive xxx
i dont understand y they r asking u now all of a sudden x
(01-10-2015, 15:30)laura20 Wrote: i dont understand y they r asking u now all of a sudden x

I don't! Sad I web cam every evening all my pics are mine etc.. never had any neg feedback I'm just gutted as i have to start over had great few regulars and great feedback built up. I'm making my new profile today ready to start as I think my current one is getting deleted at midnight Sad
Just afraid of it happening again... ill deff look into the passport tho!
thanks xx
good luck hun xx
Did they give you a link to upload it to? If so, don't. The only place you upload verification pics is on AW. Go to :

Login

My Details
Edit Profile
Run profile wizard
Proceed ( Then scroll down)
Save and continue (scroll down to the bottom)

There it has "verification Photo" and a browse button, so you upload off your computer. That is the ONLY place you ever upload verification to.
Don't upload anything to that e mail link. This is a phishing scam. Never follow a link in an email for any request for ID or anything financial. Always use your browser to go to the site and login yourself. Pay Pal, Banks, Aw etc.

The only place you upload verification pics is on AW. Go to :

Login

My Details
Edit Profile
Run profile wizard
Proceed ( Then scroll down)
Save and continue (scroll down to the bottom)

There it has "verification Photo" and a browse button, so you upload off your computer. That is the ONLY place you ever upload verification to.
Not sure if it's relevant, but I hear Adultwork is under new ownership from today, so that may be a reason they're requiring this all of a sudden, as well as the new addition of VAT to services from today.