Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

NOTIFICATION FROM Fake aw account?
HAS anyone else received this today? its from Adultwork.Members@mail.escritoriosigma.com.br

Dear Adultwork Member,
To gain access back into your Adultwork account, you'll need to update your details.

It's easy, click the link below to open a secure browser window and confirm that you're the owner of the account, then follow the instructions.
Update Your Details
The account will remain frozen until it is approved and validated.

Once you have updated your account records, your information will be confirmed and your account will be reactivated.
Hi, alot of reports of these types of messages/emails yeh.

Scammers trying to get your password and details.

Thanks for reporting.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
The message I received by SMS was
Security Update Your Profile
Send to adultwork@accountant.com
- Nickname
-Password
- Date of Birth
Attention!! Otherwise your profile will be closed

I presume a scam and will not reply. However, other ladies I know receiving the same were worried because they are Thai and do not really understand the implications. I have advised them to ignore the message and not to worry. Very disturbing though
Galli
Was the SMS sent via the adultwork text system or straight to your number?

It's a little worrying if these scams artists have some how got hold of our phone numbers.

Xxx
Yes, text came direct to the number displayed on the Adultwork profile page

Do you think I should alert Adultwork somehow?

Galli
Oh that's not quite so bad then. I was worried that they had managed to get hold of numbers that were not shown on profiles.

You could give AW a heads up so they can send a bulk email warning everyone else on AW.

Xxx
(24-09-2015, 22:10)Pixie Wrote: Oh that's not quite so bad then. I was worried that they had managed to get hold of numbers that were not shown on profiles.

You could give AW a heads up so they can send a bulk email warning everyone else on AW.

Xxx

They did days ago via twitter and on AW via notifications.
(22-09-2015, 23:48)Admin Wrote: Hi, alot of reports of these types of messages/emails yeh.

Scammers trying to get your password and details.

Thanks for reporting.

I got an email similar to the one Jenna posted, but this month. I think i clicked on it, it was from adultwork.info.updates@aadl.org

When i went to log on to aw all my reg details had gone, like what i offered and prices. SO im sure i clicked on it. The website in the bar was exact same and it really did look exactly like normal aw. I cant even remember what it asked me to do? Think just log in.

I feel a bit stupid now, but as i said about all my details missing and i only found this forum a few days ago (even tho have been on aw for a year lol).

I changed my password after that and also changed my password in everything i could think of email, paypal, fb etc