HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct Cam. Player Preferences
Couple of things..

(1) I just noticed this info on the AW main site:

"Player Preferences

This page allows you to choose if you want to use the new DirectCam Player or the original version.

Use the new mobile & tablet compatible player

Use the original pop-up, desktop-only player

Ask me to choose each time I start a cam session"

Mine appears to be automatically ticked on the 'ask me to choose each time I start a cam session' -- but I have not noticed any difference when I log into DC, i.e., I don't get asked what my player preferences are, is this the same for others?

(2) Also whilst in a private sesson I had someone say my screen had frozen yet from my end it was normal, (it had not frozen), has this ever happened to anyone else?
I have not seen anything about player preferences, have had a couple of my regulars say they are not keen on the new AW layout, but mine looks just the same.

As for the screen freezing, have had that happen to me a few times, and also had a lot of problems with my screen freezing at my end and losing connection with server, especially since I got Windows10. I have stopped using Firefox for AW and started using Internet Explorer again, and have found I have fewer problems.

Sally
My profile: MatureSally38K
Hi mature sally

Re: Player Preferences if you log in and go to:

My Details
General Settings & Availability

A list appears showing:

Registration and Regional Details
Mobile Phone Activation and SMS Alerts
Email Preferences
DirectCam Player Preferences
AdultWork.com Groups

If you click on 'DirectCam Player Preferences' it will open up into another sub menu, if you select 'Preferences' you will see what I am talking about above. AW have also mentioned/put a link to it on their Twitter page on 9th Sept.

As for new AW layout, I wasnt aware of that either.

Re: screen freezing, yes I've had that happen a few times in the past too, however I could see that my image had frozen, what was puzzling was the guy said it had froze but yet my end (so's to speak!) looked fine. Left me puzzled which is why I thought I'd enquire here (if it happened to anyone else).
Hi poshie,

Thanks for the information, will take a look.

I had a lot of trouble yesterday, thankfully all in free, with pic freezing at my end, losing connection with server, which usually happens when someone is sending me a message or wants to go c2c, my picture freezes and off it goes. Luckily was okay in group/private. It has been happening to me for a long time, so have got used to it, but it is so annoying.
My profile: MatureSally38K
I've had a couple of people mention that it has changed. One said he didn't like the new version as no option to buy credits from it. He logged out and came back using the old version. Someone else said it was a bigger picture their end. I haven't noticed any difference my end.
How do we make sure it's the old version? Wonder if this new change is what's made it so crappy lately with so many guys unable to stay in the room or not getting in at all Undecided
Could this be why it's been so quiet? Been logged in since 6pm and now at 11pm nothing all that time
I have seen this now on a few UK girls pages http://i.imgur.com/jCitieG.jpg
I had a reg screen shot the new it is a bigger picture it looked good but I have had some regs say about the buying credit option & the special offers it';s not there either they have to go back to profile the long way round but the changes are for them not for us to use there phones etc think if they had the tip button, the go to pvt button & buy credits button there too it would be alot better for them.
(16-09-2015, 22:38)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I have seen this now on a few UK girls pages /jCitieG.jpg

Ah that might well explain the ''current'' status also AW mentioned on twitter :
'Please ignore SMS about "Promoted Content from AdultWork". It is unethical spam-marketing by a competitor.''
If you remember rightly gals this is how things precipitated a couple of years ago I am talking 2013 when traffic suddenly plummeted turned out to be an dos attack I hope that's not the case but I believe with ''being in the public's eye'' will trigger controversy and ''adverse'' actions by competitors we are running rather successfully and that will always cause a stir ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  flash player in direct cam Kevin C 6 8,561 22-04-2020, 13:05
Last Post: Kevin C
  flash player in direct cam Kevin C 1 3,338 30-05-2019, 18:36
Last Post: prettycleo