Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMS / Mobile Verification HELP / + Payment / Rules
(12-09-2015, 23:03)missdemeanour Wrote: Try sending your code via AW's sms service. Top of your profile, send sms. Type the code in the message box and the number the code was sent from in the number box. It was a long time ago that I verified my number, I had the same issues as you but I'm sure this was how I did it in the end.

I haven't even got "send sms" on the top of my profile there is only "send email" I would just give up trying to verify it but as soon as I log in AW keep sending me the verification code. I will contact AW again and see what they say but I have never known it so difficult for a site to resolve a problem.
can anyone suggest a suitable PAYG sim which i can top up to verify my mobile number on AW so i can start receiving Post Office payments ?

I have a monthly contract sim with Plusnet but thay cant allow response to the premium verify sms message from AW.

Also does anyone know how much top up is reqiuired ?  ie what is the cost of the text premium text message response ?

I hope someone can help. I was thinking of trying a Vodafone PAYG sim as they can send me one free and i then just need to top up to cover AW text costs ...is anyone with Vodafone ? if not not who can you recommend please.

Thankyou very Much...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile Verification 1hornylass 8 7,474 19-05-2020, 11:57
Last Post: admin
  mobile verification soniacd 1 4,502 19-07-2015, 20:04
Last Post: soniacd
  Mobile verification Bbwpinup24x 1 4,584 10-04-2015, 09:57
Last Post: admin
  Mobile verification problems MIstress-SlinkySis 0 3,282 02-10-2013, 14:35
Last Post: MIstress-SlinkySis