Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
direct cam keeps saying connecting.
Hey i do not know what has happened. Over the past two weeks i have been unavailable to talk to any girls. The cam screen pops up but just says connecting and nothing else happens.

Has any one else had this issue?

If any one can help me i would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Have you recently installed any software that might be causing a conflict?

I'm assuming you're talking about the JCI? mine often takes a while to connect but usually gets there in the end. Maybe uninstall & reinstall it?
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
(02-09-2015, 22:05)Katy_D_South Wrote: Have you recently installed any software that might be causing a conflict?

I'm assuming you're talking about the JCI? mine often takes a while to connect but usually gets there in the end. Maybe uninstall & reinstall it?

Hey thanks for the reply. I haven't installed anything. What is JCI? lol. It says connecting i can leave it on for a hour and it will still say connecting Sad I've contacted AW but not heard anything from them as of yet. Its so frustrating.
I believe this is a widespread problem at the moment as most of my regular customers are having the same issue. I've seen screenshots and told them to send to AW with a complaint which they have done. Definitely report the issue. And DONT GIVE UP ON US! Us Girls are still here wanting to play with you xx
JCI - the Just CamIt interface, is that what you are using?
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
Hi leonking, Is it with all cammers or just one or two?

Perhaps you have been put on their 'kicked list'. Your alias appeared familiar and I checked my 'kick list' and there is an alias very similar to yours.. in fact a few variations of the same alias you are using on here i.e., leonking with various different numbers after it... some very similar...

I am very tolerant and dont usually kick people out (of freechat only I should say!) unless they have made a nuisance of themselves in some way. Do you think that might be the case?!

If this has been done by webcam performs then that would explain why you cannot connect with them, i.e., they have banned you.
(05-09-2015, 03:58)poshie Wrote: Hi leonking, Is it with all cammers or just one or two?

Perhaps you have been put on their 'kicked list'. Your alias appeared familiar and I checked my 'kick list' and there is an alias very similar to yours.. in fact a few variations of the same alias you are using on here i.e., leonking with various different numbers after it... some very similar...

I am very tolerant and dont usually kick people out (of freechat only I should say!) unless they have made a nuisance of themselves in some way. Do you think that might be the case?!

If this has been done by webcam performs then that would explain why you cannot connect with them, i.e., they have banned you.

Hey thanks for the reply. Nope i have not been kicked. I just cant connect to any cam girls. it just says connecting. I am aware if you have been kicked it will constantly show as 'room is full try later' or something along those lines.

Cheers
(03-09-2015, 21:23)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I believe this is a widespread problem at the moment as most of my regular customers are having the same issue. I've seen screenshots and told them to send to AW with a complaint which they have done. Definitely report the issue. And DONT GIVE UP ON US! Us Girls are still here wanting to play with you xx

Hey thanks for the reply. That is somewhat of a relief phew. I just hope they can resolve this soon Sad.