Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deactivated account by a simple mistake!! advice plz
Sad 
Hey guys been working for adultwork since Feb 2016 was doing very well, loved my job so much. As a young teen 18 this helps me pay my rent, bills, I'm gutted to have lost my page and wish they would reactive ..... I'm heartbroken my dfs my sofa will be taken. I put so much work and effort and had such a good client base.

Easy clearing 800 a week after they took there 30% I earnt their company good money. I have £1500 already transfered but now I'm not gonna get them.... please reactivate me. The reason for my page being taken down as I took a paypall I didn't have no money for food please just give me back my page SweetSophia97 

I'm sorry and wwill never happen again. It's so hard to get in contact with someone from adultwork I honestly did not know I couldn't do PayPal and strictly will never go that again . Please someone help me...
Someone anyone help me how to get in touch with adultwork I really need my page bback SweetSophia97? I understand i made a little mistake I was not aaware of I have defo learnt my lesson please ...
Hi, guide to contact AW is here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(29-08-2015, 10:17)juicylucy2015 Wrote: my account was deactivated for apperantly igonring warnings which I never recevied. They did however send me a list of my selling items which they cancelled and said i ignored warnings. ( i thought u go the little warning signs in red on the site where if gives u ideas to boost ur income and there hsn't beenany! (was it this?) I also had a hardsports story I put up in written erotica. but was down as offering webcam but couldnt get the thing set up, even by following instructions. and to top it of (this is what i thought it was) I was giving someone my number via message and updating my profile at the same time and when coming to update again i noticed my number had gone up in description! i took this down when I noticed it! I had too many credits to mention here which i transfered to my bank a few days before all this happened. Will I still get those credits? as it said they would be processsed on  the 8th sep.
Also since this I have set up another account as I couldn't use the system to try and get my old one back, any advice would be apprecited.

p.s My old account had well over 130 positive feedback, whats the possibililtys of getting it back and my content??
more worried about the transferred dredits though lol .. eeek

Hi babe this happened to me to! Mine was SweetSophia97! They do give u the money but only if u transfered it tho? Hope u did hun! Can't get it back just create another one, I did! Thought they would of blocked my id again but seem good so far fingers crossed ... sucks don't it? I cried my eyes out I had a very good page with good clients! Paying clients as well!
(12-09-2016, 19:32)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(29-08-2015, 10:17)juicylucy2015 Wrote: my account was deactivated for apperantly igonring warnings which I never recevied. They did however send me a list of my selling items which they cancelled and said i ignored warnings. ( i thought u go the little warning signs in red on the site where if gives u ideas to boost ur income and there hsn't beenany! (was it this?) I also had a hardsports story I put up in written erotica. but was down as offering webcam but couldnt get the thing set up, even by following instructions. and to top it of (this is what i thought it was) I was giving someone my number via message and updating my profile at the same time and when coming to update again i noticed my number had gone up in description! i took this down when I noticed it! I had too many credits to mention here which i transfered to my bank a few days before all this happened. Will I still get those credits? as it said they would be processsed on  the 8th sep.
Also since this I have set up another account as I couldn't use the system to try and get my old one back, any advice would be apprecited.

p.s My old account had well over 130 positive feedback, whats the possibililtys of getting it back and my content??
more worried about the transferred dredits though lol .. eeek

Hi babe this happened to me to! Mine was SweetSophia97! They do give u the money but only if u transfered it tho? Hope u did hun! Can't get it back just create another one, I did! Thought they would of blocked my id again but seem good so far fingers crossed ... sucks don't it? I cried my eyes out I had a very good page with good clients! Paying clients as well!

Realistically, the rules are clear, and there for a reason. If everyone started taking paypal / other payments from clients who would usually spend the credits on the site, the site would not last very long. Its highly doubtful they will reactivate as thats one of their serious breach of their terms and conditions...which you agreed to when signing up.
They have a duty to protect their livelyhood as would anyone running a business..
£800 a week and no money for food...hmmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 8,754 19-04-2019, 09:46
Last Post: admin
  ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED PLEASE HELP tabooenglish 6 8,392 14-02-2018, 18:48
Last Post: admin
  Mistake in pay Jessica121 3 5,367 03-06-2017, 21:16
Last Post: Jessica121
Sad my account has been deactivated eliza_eliza 7 22,373 05-07-2016, 11:22
Last Post: JKay
  My account deactivated karel 5 9,577 09-04-2016, 09:22