Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Linking Skype to adultwork?
Wink 
Hi, can somebody please explain to me how to link up my Skype to adultwork so I can get paid for Skype shows please? I've been trying to figure out how to do it but can't work it out!

Thanks!
My details > edit profile > profile details > webcam tab > ensure "direct cam only" is not checked, then enter your per min price for webcam shows and min length > save

When a guy books a webcam show it will show up under emails & bookings tab > bookings. It will say how long he wants, what service (msn/ skype etc), and how much he is offering. Most guys put in exactly what you're asking for, but check just in case. If happy then select accept booking. ****IMPORTANT*** Before going ahead with the show make sure you have received notification that he has confirmed otherwise the transaction isn't complete and you won't get the money. You'll get an email notification and it will show up on the booking page. Process is - he sends a booking request, you accept, then he confirms - only THEN should you go ahead with the show
(29-08-2015, 12:47)xKatieBabyx Wrote: My details > edit profile > profile details > webcam tab > ensure "direct cam only" is not checked, then enter your per min price for webcam shows and min length > save

When a guy books a webcam show it will show up under emails & bookings tab > bookings. It will say how long he wants, what service (msn/ skype etc), and how much he is offering. Most guys put in exactly what you're asking for, but check just in case. If happy then select accept booking. ****IMPORTANT*** Before going ahead with the show make sure you have received notification that he has confirmed otherwise the transaction isn't complete and you won't get the money. You'll get an email notification and it will show up on the booking page. Process is - he sends a booking request, you accept, then he confirms - only THEN should you go ahead with the show

Thanks! A little off topic but can I ask is there a cut off day for transferring credits to bank account? Like which day each week should I transfer them? Or what is the best way to do it?

Thanks
Before midnight each Tuesday night is the latest time I believe.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4