Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Lubes
I really like Liquid Silk. It's not sticky, doesn't taste ugh and has good "slip" without getting tacky.

I had a look on AW Market place as I thought I might get some with my credits. A 250ml bottle is £29.99 and 50ml £19.99.

I Had a look on Lovehoney as I didn't recall paying quite that much in the past, and the 250 ml is 9.99 with the 50 ml 3.99...

Including various discounts & offers, I ended up getting 3 x 250ml for £21.00

Is there a reason I'm missing that the AW shop (I know it's not "actually" AW) could charge quite so much more?
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
(26-08-2015, 20:28)Katy_D_South Wrote: I really like Liquid Silk. It's not sticky, doesn't taste ugh and has good "slip" without getting tacky.

I had a look on AW Market place as I thought I might get some with my credits. A 250ml bottle is £29.99 and 50ml £19.99.

I Had a look on Lovehoney as I didn't recall paying quite that much in the past, and the 250 ml is 9.99 with the 50 ml 3.99...

Including various discounts & offers, I ended up getting 3 x 250ml for £21.00

Is there a reason I'm missing that the AW shop (I know it's not "actually" AW) could charge quite so much more?

Adultwork itself does sell items. Those who choose to sell on adultwork have to take into account that AW take 35% cut for sales.