Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting fot my profile to be verified
Hi

I'm waiting for my account to be verified. I've sent my ID off twice now and still waiting . How long does it normally take?

Also - i want to change my service offered, but it comes up with a message of I can't change at this time (Note: You are not permitted change the services offered at this time.)

Can anyone help please? xx
When did you later send off your details for verification and how long have you been waiting? I don't think you can change your settings until you have been verified.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Mine was verified the same day! Have you had an email at all saying there has been a problem? I had to upload mine twice because it wasn't clear enough and they sent me an email telling me x
Mine was verified within a few hours of making the account. Best to contact the help centre on the website.
http://www.adultwork.com/Help.asp
Hi

Thanks - I was verified today. :-)

Just finishing getting set up and hope to get going tonight :-)

http://www.adultwork.com/KristinaW
Hello in member verification theres a 3 steps wat i need to upload scan id and verification photo and the 1 what is it? thanks help me
I have downloaded a verification photo which was verified then I have download my UK drive license to be verified but as I was in Hong Kong as I travel the world I got a message saying that I was in a country with high number of non genuine profiles I contacted AW help line with no success now I get a message saying I need 3 kinds of prove in order to be able to verify my profile .... as I travel all the time will I have the same trouble always? HLEP HELP