Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Newbie - looking for a buddy to help guide the way x
Hi

I'm just in the process of setting up my account and looking for a buddy or buddies to assist with help and advice etc.

I've been thinking about doing this or similar for many years and keep getting "distracted" with more important things.

But I'm fed up with mundane and want some excitement and am looking to do this more of less full time.

Would like some guidance on getting started, setting up twitter accounts and advertising etc

Thanks xx
The best thing you can do is hop on cam and go for it. See how you get on, and then come and ask any questions you may have. it's a lot of fun, and something you really need to experience for yourself Smile

There's lots of info on this forum, especially in the private section which you'll be eligible for once you've been on here a while. A brilliant resource that I would suggest reading cover to cover as well is www.stripperweb.com.

A few tips to get you started:
Don't be afraid to start out with above average prices. Guys love fresh blood. Go for £3+ for private shows
Don't use your personal email address or any names/ nicknames that you might go by anywhere else for anything adult related, including forum names.
It's really simple to set up twitter. Go here https://twitter.com/signup. But don't worry too much at first. Your following will grow as guys get to know you on cam.
Don't get hung up on worrying about advertising, twitter etc right away. just get on cam, regularly, and have fun. The rest will come naturally Smile
Thanks

Much apprciated. Just waiting to get verified and hopefully get going :-)

Will probably be hanging around here a bit as well looking for info :-)

xxx