HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
service provider profile taken down
(13-08-2015, 14:13)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(13-08-2015, 11:31)comaaminion Wrote: Thanks to the above replys

I have tried to guide her as much as possible so hopefully she can resolve it

Nothing foul going on and I made a point of registering on this forum as my aw username and ukp username for transparency on my part

Thanks again

Whilst you know you are not controlling anyone, how does membership of a forum prove whether you are or not?I'm sure there are members on all forums who are controlled or being controlled, or even not who they say they are.

Well they don't do they , but you entitled to your view on it there's is nothing in the world I could do to convince any one with pre conceived notion

I just try to be as transparent as possible there's not much more I can do , people will call it as they see it

I'm just trying to help an sp out
(13-08-2015, 15:02)comaaminion Wrote:

Nothing foul going on and I made a point of registering on this forum as my aw username and ukp username for transparency on my part

Thanks again

Whilst you know you are not controlling anyone, how does membership of a forum prove whether you are or not?I'm sure there are members on all forums who are controlled or being controlled, or even not who they say they are.

Well they don't do they , but you entitled to your view on it there's is nothing in the world I could do to convince any one with pre conceived notion

I just try to be as transparent as possible there's not much more I can do , people will call it as they see it

I didn't say that you weren't. I was trying to say that because there's no other way to be sure AW probably have a blanket approach which is all encompasing.

What some genuine members don't realise is that some other members are not genuine, but they'll say the same things and without witnessing the situation themselves there's no real way to tell what is or isn't going on.

There's also a lengthy thread on saafe containing advice on contacting AW.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(13-08-2015, 15:45)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(13-08-2015, 15:02)comaaminion Wrote:

Thanks again

I didn't say that you weren't. I was trying to say that because there's no other way to be sure AW probably have a blanket approach which is all encompasing.

What some genuine members don't realise is that some other members are not genuine, but they'll say the same things and without witnessing the situation themselves there's no real way to tell what is or isn't going on.

There's also a lengthy thread on saafe containing advice on contacting AW.

From what I can gather a former regular who got tin canned I won't go into the reason why but individual reported the profile as a not belonging to the sp

She is happy to do whatever is needed to 're confirm validity , so I hope it's smooth sailing for her on that part

I know I am just a client but she's a nice enough person who has put a lot of effort into her work and building her profile up , it's just a shitty thing to happen
(13-08-2015, 11:31)comaaminion Wrote: Nothing foul going on and I made a point of registering on this forum as my aw username for transparency on my part

I have searched for you on AW via your username on this forum which you say is the same on AW for "transparency" reasons (using the inhouse facility for Service Providers) and you are not showing up, which means 1 of 2 things:

1. you have opted NOT to show it (in which case you are not "transparent")
2. you are not listed on the alias you claim to be
UKP name comaminion
Of course his AW name could be comaaminion, or comaminion, but whatever it may be wouldn't show up in any search unless he's got at least one feedback under his belt. I know a lot of my own clients don't make booking requests via AW despite being on the site, they just call me by phone and take it from there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Service Provider trying to blackmail me Concerned70 11 12,679 05-11-2017, 15:00
Last Post: Buster
Exclamation How to remove VAT from your profile on Adultwork (service providers) admin 20 56,499 21-01-2016, 14:12
Last Post: admin
  How to webcam with a service provider uktightsfan 2 6,852 20-08-2014, 12:53
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia