Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Client search not working? Viewing feedback I posted
Hi everyone and Admin! Smile

I had a guy on cam for quite a while, left him feedback and then wanted to have a look at his profile. However I can't find him through the client search function (straight after the cam session, maybe 3min afterwards). His nick name is jhn23. Can any of you successfully search for his profile?
Also:
Dear Admin, I think it could really help if we could not only view feedback we have been left but also feedback we have left for others. Smile

Btw, I'm verified, so the search problem doesn't has it's cause there. (I think)

Thank you, everyone, in advance!!!

XXX
Leila
If your profile is set to seeking services you can hide it from searches. I have noticed alot of profiles are like this. If they send you a message/email however it does let you view through the message x
Thank you!!! Smile
I thought it might be something like that. It feels a bit weird though. I can do a private cam show with him, I can leave him feedback, however I can't see his profile? Also means that I don't have access to something I have written... I understand when people don't want to reveal too much on AW however most profiles only contain minimal, general information. If he would have bought something from the marketplace I would be able to see his profile as a seller, I sold time on directcam on cam to him, so it should apply here, too. It's not really the most important thing in world but it would help a little sometimes Smile
I still think that it would be great if we would have an option to see all the feedback we gave listed, not just the once we received.