Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won't let me change my services to webcam?
I have no idea why it keeps doing this but I sometimes offer cam (I am not consistent with it as I was working full-time and did it on and off, but now only working part time so doing it for a few hours 5 days a week.

I tried to change it but it says I provide "erotic content" only and says I am not permitted to change the services offered at this time. I have messaged a contact email address I have for adult work but they haven't replied and ideally I would like to start working tonight.

Can anyone help x
Are you still set to offering services and not seeking services?

Otherwise all I can think is that it will be something to do with verification. Check to make sure you are verified still and that you have submitted ID.

I hope you get it sorted out soon. X
AW dont have a public email address, they specifically tell you not to email them.

To contact AW the guide is here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not permitted to change the services sarahxxx 0 4,112 12-06-2017, 14:05
Last Post: sarahxxx
  Note: You are not permitted change the services offered at this time. swpurelily 2 8,528 20-04-2017, 23:41
Last Post: admin
  Change services Nicole001 1 4,573 11-05-2016, 16:51
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch