Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credits Refund?
I recently payed for a video with 25.19 credits, thinking that the video i payed for would be 13 minutes (as advertised), turns out the video was only about 12 seconds long! any suggestions on how to get a refund for this?
have you tried contacting the girl? If she doesn't get back to you and she seems a little dodgy (not well established, minimal feedback, fake looking pictures) I'd report her to adultwork and see about getting the funds back

If she seems pretty well established she may have posted the wrong video and you can ask for the original video in return perhaps?
(27-07-2015, 23:28)Del Wrote: have you tried contacting the girl? If she doesn't get back to you and she seems a little dodgy (not well established, minimal feedback, fake looking pictures) I'd report her to adultwork and see about getting the funds back

If she seems pretty well established she may have posted the wrong video and you can ask for the original video in return perhaps?

Shes a verified member, lots of pics/videos, I've bought some of her videos before and never had this problem. She got back to me fairly quickly but says she ''Knows for a fact the video isn't 12 seconds long & Never had any complaints before''. I've replied asking her to check the video but no reply yet....

thanks
I sent her a message about the video only being 12 seconds long and she replied ''It doesn't do that this end and like I said i have never had complaints before''

Thoughts?
hmmm if she's verified and well established then I'd imagine she is telling the truth. Id contact adultwork and explain as it may be a problem on their end. I was under the impression you couldn't upload clips under a certain length so it could have been an interrupted download perhaps.

I hope you get some answers etc

Maybe the girl as she can probably see your purchase may be able to give you access to the video some how? (I've not uploaded any so no idea how it works)
(28-07-2015, 01:16)Del Wrote: hmmm if she's verified and well established then I'd imagine she is telling the truth. Id contact adultwork and explain as it may be a problem on their end. I was under the impression you couldn't upload clips under a certain length so it could have been an interrupted download perhaps.

I hope you get some answers etc

Maybe the girl as she can probably see your purchase may be able to give you access to the video some how? (I've not uploaded any so no idea how it works)

Ok Thanks, do you know how i can contact adultwork? i looked through their help section but couldn't really find anything relevant to this.

Yeah I messaged her again to ask if i could get another download but she said i'd have to talk to adultwork.
Go to this link http://bit.ly/1OxtufW and click 'close' at the bottom right. A feedback window will open up where you can contact Adultwork. Hope it gets resolved x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Refund Credits for Movie MancPunt 2 4,617 25-06-2017, 04:59
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Refund credits tomjones131 1 5,216 12-03-2015, 07:47
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  Credits refund jjay1985 2 6,549 09-12-2012, 23:17
Last Post: Ana_X
  refund credits nappytim 5 13,197 03-05-2012, 12:49
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch