Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webcam Issues - sorry my room is full
When I go to start a DirectCam session with a specific member, I get a message saying 'sorry my room is full, check back in a few minutes'.

This has been occurring for a couple of days now and it is only when I try to join with one member, I don't have this issue with anyone else. It also happens when I try to join group/private with them, not just free.

Does anyone have any knowledge as to what the problem is, have I been blocked?

Doesn't seem like their room is actually full else I'd be able to take them private...

Also, sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot!
the member has kicked you

if you keep getting my room is full then the lass your trying to view has kicked you out of her directcam room and this means depending how long she has blocked you , you wont be able to come in her room

us lasses get the option to kick someone for one hour or permantly which will explain why over a few days you still cant access her room

regards

charlotte xxx

www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
I know this is 2 years later haha but my clients having same issue and they haven't been kicked at all! I've gone through and there not blocked. Happened to a regular he had to make a new profile, he wasn't kicked and the next day the old profile was allowed to cam me again! Very annoying as loosing calls Sad