Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Pay mind melt
Hello all.

I'm hoping that someone could help me work out how to work out my earnings as I'm getting myself in a right tizzy here.

The way I understood it is that you find out what 41% is of your earnings for that day on webcam (direct cam) and then minus that from that days earnings.

The problem I am having is that my workings out don't match what is being transferred and also I have a couple of days payments missing and then a larger payment (that still doesn't equel up to the days missed). I'm so confused. I'll break down and show you what I have earnt in relation to what has gone into my bank along with what I calculated the amount to be.

My amounts are only smaller amounts as I've been unwell the last few days.

Signed up on 3rd July

3rd. 368.46 credits I worked out to be £235.81. Received £245.02 on 4th
5th. 37.26 credits I worked out to be £21.98. Received £20.10 on 6th
6th 37.08 credits I worked out to be £21.87. Not received
7th 50.80 credits I worked out to be £29.97. Not recieved
8th 23.98 credits I worked out to be £14.15. Received £44.11

My payout limit is set at £10.

I am so confused.

I hope some one can help me work out how iv worked it all out wrong.

Pixie. (Www.adultwork.com/611417)
Email admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk and inform them you have not received your payments for the 6th and 7th. I usually work it out as money earned minus 34% and that is roughly what i get in my bank the next day. The only times it has differed from this are if i only earned a few pounds (sometimes gets put on to the next payment), if I had a particularly long phone call (direct chat % is weird and never makes sense to me), or if i owe daily pay for something.
Thanks for that Katie. My brain is melting and seeping out of my ears over this! Lol. I always thought it was 30% to adultwork then 5% to justcamit and 6% to daily pay. X
i'm an eejit sorry, yes it is 41% roughly, not 34. Admin posted on here a while back about working it all out, i'll see if I can find it and link you.
Here you go http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/joomla/...nd-how-tos
Hi, pay guide is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/vie...p?f=4&t=29

Was unable to find profile sorry as one in sig is inactive but I know of one problem last few days in which your 7th earnings would of got sent early morning this morning. AW's site went down this week and put our system off abit.

All numbers should match and you would of got 7th/8ths earnings today in one payment.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Aha! Now that makes sense to me. The 7th and 8th payments deffo add up right. (Phew, I'm not going crazy and my maths hasn't got that bad! Lol) The payment for the 6th is still missing.

My name on adultwork is Miss-Trust. I signed up with daily pay on the 3rd. Do you need me to pm you my password?

Thanks for getting back to me. X
I've just received the payment for the 6th. Thank you ever so much. It really is nice to be able to deal with people in the camming world and get answers quickly and politely. Thank you!

Xxx