Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

quiet again....
Is it me or has it gone quiet on cam again ?
Fine for me
I have to say eight years down the line very successful years and I can say this is a quiet spell ...
Seriously? Do we really need a new thread every time someone is finding it quiet??!
Urghhh I really picked a crappy time to start doing this lol.

I've only gotten one phone call since I started up. DirectIM/Camming has definitely been a bit busier.
Not a crappy time at all just me being a bit of a drama queen maybe Katy is right I suppose but same as everyone else sometimes we vent ...
Hi Angel,
i don t know if it is quiet because i am off all this week ,
sometimes can be quiet, other time busy ,
i understand how webcam girls feels when it is quiet , it is probably your only job so you really rely on it and you feel unsure ,
it is not like a normal job where you can ask your work collegue what is going on in the office etc...we all need reassurences when it is quiet , we want to know if it is because of us or it is quiet in general ..
i am like that too , i was thinking this year was quieter but i was wrong , you can check your turn over on aw website and compare year to year , month to month .
If you put the time and work on your profil you ll be busy , sometimes less but it is the same for everybody ,
so cheer up , shoot more contents for your aw profil when it is quiet, sell lingerie etc...
Good luck x
unbelievably quiet the last couple of days Sad it just sicks sitting around topless in a tutu waiting for people to come in and nobody does lol
Why dont you try doing ready for group or private instead of free chat hun ... x
i do that, but i'm not going to have time to change when they do come in LOL