Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

please help adultwork money missing
Hi!admin i was new on this forum please admin could u help me i thought adultwork they dont pay all my credits.and I"am not member yet in dp.I saw i make 607 credits admin fee 184 credits, amout to transfer 400 credits i saw this amout before i click transfer to my payoneer,those number have cents but i dont remember but when i saw the pending transferred in only 263.43 $414.27.I want to join daily pay but the problem am scared i cant reach my pay out.the reason why am not from uk very hard for me the UK time.but i try my best to work on AW.if UK time 10.00pm my time is 4 am.what shoul i do?
.I search then i found your forum.because dont know how to email AW.thanks so much admin i really appreciated for your help
many thanks
Hi, min payout for dailypay is $20.

You can private message your username and password to me here and I can check the account for you or email to admin@dailypayservice.com

It will be something simple and nothing to worry about.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
You have to pay the adultwork fee no matter what don't you? Whether you are with dailypay or not..
Hi, yip, all pay AW fee, although the numbers above dont match.

607 is the top amount, minus 30% for admin fee is 182.10 fee leaving 424.90 to be paid out.

When converted to USD its $668.49.

Lady above mentioned the final figure at only $414.27

If I had to guess I would say the remaining credits are still on the account and they werent transferred due to them being earned on directcam and the 24hours wait until you are allowed to transfer them was the cause. Just a stab in the dark, will be able to tell in seconds looking at the profile though.

adultworkbanner4
(29-06-2015, 08:46)Admin Wrote: Hi, min payout for dailypay is $20.

You can private message your username and password to me here and I can check the account for you or email to admin@dailypayservice.com

It will be something simple and nothing to worry about.

Thanks
hi!@admin thats message for me? thanks for the reply,sure i will send you my username and my password now please .thanks for the help i really appreciated.a little bit confused with your website.many thanks again
Hi, all appears to be ok at a glance.

376.33 transferred on the 26th, minus admin fee of 30% this is 263.43. Converted to USD is $414.27.

Your turnover page (shows how much you earn) also agrees that 376.33 was earned for this transfer.

Not sure where the higher figure of 607 credits was spotted sorry.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
@admin thank you so much for your help