Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

anyone else unable to log on justcamit??
just tried logging into justcamit and keep getting error, connection timed out message, anyone else getting the same? i have tried changing the jci to www but that doesnt work either??
Yes, my housemate is currently having that problem, and my account wont show as available for directcam so cant get anyone into the free chat! Frustrating!!! No idea whats going on or how to solve it...
J x
Jorgie J Sleepy
Innocent_girl1
glad im not the only 1 tho, thought it was my connection or something lol. theres nothing coming up on twitter or the AW site about it tho is there? x
yeah its started happening to me now too. I dont know, I wouldve thought there would be more up online about it if it was happening to everyone. Still not sure if theres a problem or if we both have some dodgy internet going on!! x
Jorgie J Sleepy
Innocent_girl1
try it now babe, ive just been able to log on x
yay mines working too, thanks Smile how weird.. x
Jorgie J Sleepy
Innocent_girl1
i was on it last night till midnight but now im not able to Sad Server Status : Error - -2147012866 - msxml6.dll - The connection with the server was terminated abnormally
AW is showing - DirectCam is offline and issues are being investigated.

Sarah x x x
Fecking marvellous. They better sort it before this afternoon cause I'm comin in!
It's back online - announced on twitter Via Adultwork x