Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How much can I make from just content?
Hello
I have my adult work account for about 7 months offering cam and a little bit of content (photo's and like one video)

I always did good on cam and made a substantial amount of money at the end of the month.

I stopped camming when I was pregnant and now feel comfortable enough to show my body again 3 months pp. However, I do not feel morally comfortable about doing it whilst I have a baby in the house (which is always) as he also shares a room with me and will do until hes around a year old. My morals just won't allow me to perform when we are in the same house let alone the same room.

Assuming I upload good quality long and some niche videos/pics how much can I expect to make? Just need to have a rough idea for budgeting etc
I don't think anyone can give you an answer to that question as there are so many variables. Some of us make a decent amount from content, others barely sell. I would say if you are going to make clips/vids keep it regular, several a week on different days and advertise it on twitter as well as paying to have it on the front page on AW. It's the same as camming though, some days you sell and some days you won't.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I make a three digit amount per week from my content. Its not enough to live on but its a good addition